I’m not sure how we missed the iRiver P7 at CES, but I’m blaming it on the iRiver employee/actor. The P7 PMP has a 4.3-inch touchscreen with a 480 x 272 resolution. The unit will be available in a variety of capacities (4/8/16/32GB), which can be expanded courtesy of a microSD card slot. The device itself is crafted out of aluminum. There’s no mention of WiFi, which for some reason just doesn’t seem right.
- Capacity – 4/8/16/32GB
- Size – 73.4 X 112.3 X 13.6mm @175.25g
- Play – 35hr music/7hr video
- Speaker – built in mono
- Display – 4.3″ touch TFT (480x272px) @ 260,000 colors
- Audio – MP3 / WMA / WAV / OGG / FLAC
- Video – MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 Simple Profile, MPEG-4 Advanced, Simple Profile (B-VOP only), Xvid, WMV 7/8/9, RM/RMVB, H.264 Baseline Profile
- Recording – voice/radio
The P7 should hit the Korean market relatively soon, but price has yet to be disclosed.
Grew up back East, got sick of the cold and headed West. Since I was small I have been pushing buttons - both electronic and human. With an insatiable need for tech I thought "why not start a blog focusing on technology, and use my dislikes and likes to post on gadgets."