Is your current internet connection giving you trouble? If you said yes, before you call up and complain to your service provider, you might try replacing your wireless router. It might also help to learn about the future of Wifi: what is passive wifi? Before you start searching for the best wireless router on the market, take a moment to consider the Fios Quantum Gateway Router. If you want to continue your search for the best router, try our Linksys Velop Mesh Router review too. Or, if you want the latest tech, read our D-Link DIR 505 all in one mobile companion review.
Get ready to throw out your old coaxial cable router. This dual-band router with its dual-core processor will greatly enhance your online experience, so why not take a moment and read more about it in our review below? If you need WiFi on the go, our Verizon Jetpack MiFi 4G hotspot review will be the solution. With this router, you’ll always have high-speed internet from your Levo rolling laptop workstation stand. You may also want to take a look at our NETGEAR Universal WiFi range extender review.
With the Fios Quantum Gateway Router, you’ll get the latest and greatest specs for network performance. You’ll see improved Wi-Fi speeds, greater Wi-fi signal range, and continuous access for all the users in your home. If you also want to program your devices to turn on or off on a schedule, give our D-Link WiFi smart and WiFi motion sensor review a read too.
You’ll notice a stronger signal throughout your home for faster service. That means if you’re used to relying on Wi-fi extenders, you can get rid of them. You’re getting faster online streaming and gaming throughout your entire home. If you want to keep that fast streaming but have a place to store your files, take a look at our D-Link DiR 826: Dual-Band gigabit cloud router review too.
The internet connection in your home will be more efficient no matter what time of day you’re online.
Once you have your Fios Quantum Gateway Router, you’ll enjoy some of these amazing features:
- Faster, more consistent performance from the router’s built-in dual-core processor
- A high-speed Ethernet connection approaching gigabit speeds, which are perfect for streaming and gaming
- Dual-band technology that supports both 2.5 GHz and 5 GHz bands. That Mbps means when multiple people are accessing your network, you don’t have to worry about experiencing buffering or lagging
- If you do have a coax connection, you can double your data transfer speeds using MoCA 2.0 technology
- Advanced features like VPN router capabilities so you know your information is always secure and protected
- Better connectivity throughout your home with the maximum wireless range
The Fios Quantum Gateway Router is a small device, measuring 10 inches deep by 10 inches tall by 2 inches wide. Through this router, you and your family will have wireless connectivity in your home. It broadcasts our Wi-fi network so everyone can connect to it and enjoy their favorite online activities.
This sleek little device can sit on a shelf or table and won’t draw attention to itself, which is just how a router should work. Still, it’s stylish enough that if you want to leave it out where everyone can see it, you’re more likely to get compliments than complaints.
Routers don’t have to be boring pieces of hardware that you plug into your modem and stick in the closet. These devices are exciting and bring intelligence, efficiency, and high-quality performance to your home internet connection and Wi-fi network.
The Fios Quantum Gateway Router is a high-end, well-designed device. This router is definitely worth having to improve the online experience for you and everyone else in your home. It’s a reliable and robust router, which means it’s going to experience much wear and tear.
If you’re on the fence about whether or not to upgrade your router, check out the Fios Quantum Gateway Router. It’s even compatible with the Comcast Xfinity. You won’t be disappointed.
Also why not check out:
- Amped Wireless ALLY Plus WiFi Router Review
- Best AC Router in 2020 (September Reviews)
- Best Home Router
- Best Home WiFi in 2020 (September Reviews)
- Best Modem
- Best Network Switch
- Best Router for Gaming in 2020
- D-Link DIR-879 AC1900 EXO Gaming Router Review
- How Does a Wireless Router Work?
- Linksys EA8300 AC2200 MU-MIMO Max-Stream Wireless Router Review
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream MU-MIMO Tri-Band AC5400 Wireless Router Review
- Linksys WRT AC3200 Router Review Roundup
- Linksys WRT3200ACM MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- Linksys WRT54GL Is Over a Decade Old – and Still One of the Most Popular Routers
- Netgear Nighthawk X10 Review
- Netgear Nighthawk X4S Wireless Router Review
- Netgear Nighthawk X6 AC3200 Router Review Roundup
- Netgear Nighthawk X8 AC5300 Wireless Router Review
- Router vs Switch: Learn the Key Differences
- TP-LINK Archer C5400 Tri-Band MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- TP-Link Archer C9 Router Review
- What Does WiFi Stand For and How Does Wifi Work?
- Wireless Access Point vs Router: Don’t Buy the Wrong One