Since you are here for routers, you might want to read Best Home Wireless Router Features to Look Out For. What’s slim, trim, wireless and black all over? Logitech’s newest router, that’s what. The LAN-W300N/R provides 802.11n speeds and measures just 23mm wide at its thickest point. Inside are to internal antennas, 4 Ethernet ports and a set of front facing LED lights. It’s hitting Japan this August for about $95, which ain’t cheap, but if all else fails it will surely make a great door wedge.
- Clear WiMax Router Hitting Barren Shelves In April
- Logitech’s LAN-W300N/R Wireless Router Measures 23mm Thin
- Huawei D100 Router: A Router With a Difference
- Orb Wireless Router
Also why not check out:
- Amped Wireless TAP-EX Range Extender Review: Your WiFi Wants This
- D-Link AC750 Wi-Fi Portable Router and Charger Review
- D-Link DIR-885L/R AC3150: New Router, New Wi-Fi Standard
- How to Change the Name on Your WiFi Network
- How to Hack Your WiFi Password
- It’s No Longer Illegal to Hack Your Wireless Router
- Linksys EA7500 AC1900 MU-MIMO Gigabit Router Review
- Linksys WRT1900ACS Router Review
- Netgear Nighthawk X6 Wireless Router Review
- TP-Link P5 AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- What Does WiFi Stand For and How Does Wifi Work?
- What is a Wireless Router?
- What is WPS (WiFi Protected Setup)?
- Wi-Fire Announces Updated WiFi Extender, 1,000 Feet and 40% Less Filling