The best laptops are all cheaper than this one. Pushing on the boarders of just stupid and wasteful, Bentley has partnered with Ego Lifestyle to produce the car manufacture’s first and hopefully last laptop computer. For a cool $20k you’ll receive an overpriced machine that bears the resemblance of a 1990s Apple laptop (you know, the ones with the built-in handle), a 160GB hard drive, Bluetooth, an AMD Turion 64 mobile processor, Microsoft Vista Ultimate, and a 12.1″ screen.
If you’re dieing to purchase the ultimate accessory for your Bentley, you can grab this overpriced paper weight here[SlipperyBrick]
Also why not check out:
- 10 Mistakes To Avoid When Purchasing a Laptop (list)
- 6 Best Laptop Cooling Pads in 2020
- Acer Predator 17 Gaming Laptop Review
- Best Laptop Brands
- Best Laptop for Drawing
- Best Laptop for Photo Editing
- Best Laptops For Programming
- Best Laptops Under $500 for 2019: In Depth Reviews & Buyers Guide
- Best Place to Buy a Laptop
- Chromebook vs. Laptop – Which is Right For You?
- Double Your Pleasure With The gScreen Laptop
- How to Get a Free Laptop for College
- How to Turn Your Old Laptop into a Chromebook
- Laptop Buying Guide: How to Choose a Laptop
- Lenovo Laptop Deals Arrive with Windows 10
- LEVO Rolling Laptop Workstation Stand Review
- Sony Lets You Play PS4 on Your Gaming Laptop with Remote Play
- Tablet vs Laptop – Which is the Best Option?
- The Cheapest 4th Gen Haswell Core i7 Laptops (Updated)
- ThinkPad X1 Carbon and X1 Yoga Goes 35% Off For Black Friday
- Walking Laptop