If you mansion’s WiFi connection, or lack there of has got you down, fear not, for hField Technologies is here to save your from interrupted YouTube streams. Announced yesterday, the Wi-Fire, which is in its 3rd iteration, claims to increase your computer’s wireless connection by up to 1,000 feet. It’s limited to b and g speeds, but since it’s 30% lighter and 40% smaller than the previous versions, and appears to clip conveniently to the top of your laptop and plug in via USB, I’d say they’ve got a winner. Just keep in mind that it draws some added juice, which means less battery power.
You can grab one now for $59.[Thanks, @cran3cr33k]
Also why not check out:
- Amped Wireless TAP-EX Range Extender Review: Your WiFi Wants This
- D-Link AC750 Wi-Fi Portable Router and Charger Review
- D-Link DIR-885L/R AC3150: New Router, New Wi-Fi Standard
- How to Change the Name on Your WiFi Network
- How to Hack Your WiFi Password
- It’s No Longer Illegal to Hack Your Wireless Router
- Linksys EA7500 AC1900 MU-MIMO Gigabit Router Review
- Linksys WRT1900ACS Router Review
- Logitech’s LAN-W300N/R Wireless Router Measures 23mm Thin
- Netgear Nighthawk X6 Wireless Router Review
- TP-Link P5 AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- What Does WiFi Stand For and How Does Wifi Work?
- What is a Wireless Router?
- What is WPS (WiFi Protected Setup)?