These days, you can get pretty decent sound out of just about any TV that you buy, but if you really want the theater experience, you want to get a soundbar to take things up a notch.
The SBD1 Soundbar Delivers a Theater Experience
The SBD1 2.0 Channel 60W Wireless Soundbar looks like a good choice. This 36-inch 2.0 Channel Soundbar can operate as both a wired and wireless audio speaker for your TV or PC. It has all of the connections that you need for HDMI, Coaxial, Optical, AUX, and USB.
It’s made of aluminum alloy and weighs in at just 3.96 pounds. It boasts a frequency response of 40Hz – 20KHz, with Bluetooth 4.2. With this soundbar, your sound won’t just get louder, but also clearer. It packs in 6 full range speakers and 2 diaphragms, with 60W maximum power. As a bonus, the design is sleek too.
Your TV’s sub-par speakers will be replaced with deep rumbling lows and crystal clear dialog. Everything from action movies to romances will sound much better. Your video games will sound much more real too since you will hear every bit of the action. You’ll watch and play things that you already know and hear sounds that you have never heard before.
The SBD1 is a great choice for the living room, your game room or home theater. Another nice feature is that the SBD1 can automatically turn on or off depending on your TVs status. It will also remember the EQ mode that you have selected and automatically give you a moderate volume. No more turning your Tv on and having a jumpscare because someone left the volume up too high.
Experience Your Movies The Way They Were Meant To Sound
Setup is straightforward and easy. Just plug your device in and use it. The SBD1 offers a great sound quality/price ratio. It would normally cost much more to get something that sounds this good in home theater speakers. You can get 40% off by buying it through Amazon or here with the coupon code: 30L9SPUW
Also why not check out:
- 2012 Holiday Gift Guide: Soundbars (list)
- Aperion Signature SLIMstage30 Soundbar Review
- ASUS Cine5 Surround Sound Bar
- Bose LifeStyle 135 Soundbar
- Harman Kardon SB 16 2.1-channel Active Sound Bar Speaker System Review
- Hitachi HSB32B26 Bluetooth Sound Bar Review
- JVC TH-BC1 And TH-BC3 Soundbar With Hidden iPod Dock Sound Off
- LG LAB540W 4.1 Ch 320W SoundPlate Review
- LG NB3730A 300W 2.1 Smart Soundbar Review
- Looking for an Affordable Sound Bar? AmazonBasics Delivers
- Philips Fidelio HTL9100 Soundbar Boasts Rear Detachable Speakers Powered By a Battery
- Proficient Audio MaxTV MT2 TV Sound Speaker Review
- Sceptre SB301524W Smart Speaker Sound Bar 2.1 with Built-in Subwoofer And Android Platform Review
- Sonos Playbar Soundbar Review
- Sony HTST7 HD Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer Review
- Soundmatters foxL DASH 7 Wireless Pocket-Portable Soundbar and Speakerphone Review
- Vizio S2121w-D0 2.1 Sound Stand Review
- VIZIO S4251w-B4 42″ Home Theater Sound Bar Review
- Vizio S5430w-C2 54″ 3.0 Home Theater Sound Bar Review
- Vizio S5451w-C2 54-Inch 5.1 Home Theater Sound Bar Review
- VIZIO SB4021M-A1 Home Theater Sound Bar Review
- Yamaha YAS-101 Front Surround System Sound Bar
- Yamaha YAS-101 Soundbar Review
- Yamaha YAS-203 Sound Bar Review
- ZVOX Audio V-Series Z-BASE 220 Sound Bar Review