Are you in search of the best gaming monitor for ps4?
This 4K gaming monitor has a 5ms response time, 4K Freesync technology, wide color gamut, a stylish stand and a maximum resolution of 3840×2160. But how does it perform while gaming? The answer is in my buying guide below. You might also want to read about the Acer Predator X34 34″ Curved Display.
To beat your opponents you need a good gaming monitor. If you can’t see crystal clear details and have a good contrast ratio, how are you going to know if that figure you are sniping is a zombie or an ally?
No one wants friendly-fire. So, in my quest to find the best monitors for the XBox One X, I checked out the LG 27UK650-W 27 inch 4K gaming monitor.
Is This LG 27UK650-W Gaming Monitor Worth It?
This LG 27UK650-W 4K 27-inch gaming monitor is sleek and sturdy, with great color accuracy and some cool extra features like AMD FreeSync technology and Dynamic Action Sync, which helps you to not have choppy images. The picture quality is amazing.
- Amazing Color Production
- Supports AMD FreeSync
- Nice Features
- No speakers
- Could use more USB ports
LG 27UK650-W Build Quality And Design
This 4k Freesync monitor has a sturdy stand that feels solid with flexible tilt and swivel. You can adjust it any way you want. The build quality on the LG 27uk650 is very good compared to other gaming displays.
Resolution/Response Time/Refresh Rate
This LG 27UK650-W 27inch gaming monitor boasts a fast 5ms response time and a maximum resolution of 3840×2160 @ 60Hz. That’s enough to make sure you don’t encounter and tearing, ghosting or lag while you are raiding an orc fortress.
This LG monitor has an 2 HDMI ports, and a headphone out.
- Super Resolution+: Upscaling with more data for sharper video.
- Black Stabilizer: Change the gamma of dark shades so it doesn’t affect the light shades.
- Automatic Standby: Turning the monitor off when there’s no movement on the screen.
The LG 27UK650-W gaming monitor has great color accuracy with a sharp and vivid display. Image quality is smooth and crystal clear. The fast response technology ensures that everything stays smooth with no image tearing or input lag. I spent many hours using this display, playing games like Fortnite, and the visuals are amazing.
This 4k Freesync LG 27UK650-W gaming monitor gives you great features, superb performance and it is also a good value for the money. It has a solid build design, 4K resolution and plenty of great gaming features. I highly recommend this 4K gaming monitor, whether you are rocking an Xbox or a PS4 Pro to play video games.
Of course, if you are gaming on a PC playing PC games, or using gaming laptops, make sure that your graphics cards are up to date as well and this ultra HD monitor will be perfect for you too. Our gaming monitor reviews and gaming accessory reviews have all of the answers.
Don’t forget, you can check out any Gadget Review buying guide to get the info you need before you make a purchase.
- BenQ EL2870U 4K Gaming Monitor Review
- LG 27UK650-W 27 Inch 4K Gaming Monitor Review
- ViewSonic XG2700-4K Gaming Monitor Review
Also why not check out:
- 10 Best Monitors for Xbox One X
- 10 of the Top Rated Computer Monitors
- A GTX 1070 Gaming PC under $850 and the cheapest BenQ Zowie Monitor in Deals
- Acer Nitro XF2 Series Gaming Monitors Are Fast
- Acer Predator X34 Review – Ultra-Wide Monitor
- Acer Predator XB1 Review – Gaming Monitor
- BenQ EL2870U Review – 4K Gaming Monitor
- BenQ PD3200U Review – 4K Gaming Monitor
- BenQ XL2730Z Review – Gaming Monitor
- Best 24-Inches Gaming Monitors in 2020 (July Reviews)
- Best External Monitor in 2020 (July Reviews)
- Best Gaming Monitor For PS4 in 2020 (July Reviews)
- Best Gaming Monitors Under $200 in 2020 (July Reviews)
- Best Ultrawide Gaming Monitor
- G-Sync vs. FreeSync: Which Display Tech Reigns Supreme?
- Gaming Monitor vs TV: Which is Best?
- HP Omen 25 Review – Gaming Monitor
- HP Pavilion 27xi Review – 27-inch IPS LED Backlit Monitor
- LG 27EA83-D Review – 27 Inch ColorPrime IPS LED WQHD Monitor
- LG 34UC89G-B Review – UltraWide Gaming Monitor
- LG 38UC99 Review – Ultrawide Gaming Monitor
- ViewSonic XG2700 Review – 4K Gaming Monitor
- What is G-SYNC?