There are always situations where you want to bring just your phone and maybe a few cards. Maybe you’re going out for a run, maybe you just need to run a quick errand and will be home in less time than it takes to find your wallet, or perhaps you just want to go slim for the night. That’s where the Slyder case comes in handy.
The case itself is simple, elegant, and functional; it’s built out of a polymer and comes in a rainbow of colors, so you can have a nice, simple case that will take a few hits. It’s not a fancy shock absorber case, but it’ll take the dings and dents of the day-to-day with ease. But the real advantage is the hidden space inside it.
Just slide off the back and you’ve got a small storage space, perfect for a few bills, a credit card or two, your ID, and any other flat, simple items you might need kept on your person. If you don’t want to bring your wallet, it’s a good way to leave it at home.
It’s unlikely any technology will get us to give up our wallets, no matter how much Apple, Google, and the like try to wheedle us to give them more money for the privilege of using our money. But sometimes you just need your phone, and if you don’t want to use mobile payments, Slyder is a good way to make your payments mobile.
Also why not check out:
- 10 of the Best Cheap iPhone 6 Cases
- 10 of the Best Waterproof iPhone 5 Cases (list)
- 11 High-end Luxury iPhone 5 Cases (list)
- 12 of the Toughest iPhone 5 Cases (list)
- 15 of the Best iPhone 5 Cases…So Far (list)
- 17 of the Best iPhone 5s Cases of 2014…So Far (list)
- 8 of the Best iPhone 6 Plus Cases
- BioLogic iPhone 4 Bike Mounted Case Review
- Catalyst Lifestyle Catalyst Case for iPhone 5/5S Review
- DRYCase iPhone Waterproof Case Review
- Evutec Wood S and Karbon S iPhone Case Review
- iPhone 5 Ballistic HYDRA Series Waterproof Case Review
- iPhone X Wireless Battery Case Offers Protection And Charge
- Lunecase Icon for iPhone Glows with Notification Icons
- MagCase Is The World’s Thinnest Phone Case
- Mophie Juice Pack Air Review For The iPhone 4
- Mujjo iPhone 7 Leather Case Review
- nifti iPhone 6 Selfie Case Perfects the Art of Selfies
- RokForm RokDock Charges Your iPhone 5 While Encased
- Sleek iPhone Incase Hardshell With Quickchange Bottom
- Task Lab TaskOne G3 iPhone 5 Case Review
- The Krimston TWO case enables Dual SIM for the iPhone