We’ve become a technology obsessed society, always looking for ways for tech to change our lives. The Ritot Watch wants to eliminate the need to have to pick up your phone or even glance down at your smartwatch to see who’s calling by projecting alerts on your hand. The first projection watch is currently an Indiegogo campaign and features special projection technology that you can use any time of day or night to see what’s happening with your social life. And don’t worry about getting skin cancer or a rash since the projection is totally safe for your skin and health.
So whenever anyone calls you, sends you a text message, Facebook message or a tweet, you’ll be alerted by a message projection on your hand. And you can totally customize the alerts you get via the Ritot App, as well as change the projections colors (there are more than 20 colors available). You’ll also get a vibration in addition to the projection when messages come in and simply shake your wrist to dimes a notification. If not, the projection will disappear automatically after 10 seconds. You’ll be able to wear the Ritot watch all day long since it’s waterproof and built to endure life.
The unisex design can display a 24 or 12 time display mode and the projection view is changeable for the left or right hand. There are two options: Sport and Bracelet. The Sport watch case is made of plastic with rubber inserts for a comfortable wear on the arm, while its strap is made of rubber and features a convenient padlock. It comes in black, white, red, green, blue and yellow. The Bracelet option features a leather insert on an aluminum bracelet and comes in black, white, all black, brown and gold or black and gold. Get your own for $120 or two for $200.
Also why not check out:
- Best Luxury Watches
- Best Online Watch Store: Expert Ratings and Buying Advice
- Casio G-Shock ‘Go Green’ Watches Use Solar And Are Built Of Recycled Materials
- Cool G108 Watch Phone
- Division Furtive Type 50 Is The LED Watch Of A Cyberpunk Future
- Eye Of The Storm Watch Is Beautiful, Simple And Unique
- Gyroscopic Watch Winder Serves As A Reminder You’re Really Rich
- Nixon Synapse Watch is Sensitive…to the Touch
- Nixon Trader Watch can Survive a Bomb Blast
- Nixon Unit SS Watch Dives 300-Feet, Costs Just $200
- Nuclear Powered Watch will Glow for 25 Years, or Until You Get Sick
- Oakley Elite Full Metal Jacket Watch
- Stauer 1930 Dashtronic Watch
- The Hundreds Casio G-Shock GW 5610
- Timex Tide Temp Compass Watch Review
- Ventura SPARC Sigma MGS Digital Watch
- VOID VO2 Watch Review
- Watch Lighter Is The Closest You’ll Get To A Bond Gadget