The best watches aren’t always flashy. This watch is rather unremarkable looking. That much we didn’t need to tell you. But the glow you see, that’s powered by nuclear power, which supposedly will last for up to 25 years. At first blush we though the watch itself was powered by a very small nuclear power plant, but sadly we now believe we are wrong. Then again, maybe it’s of the wind up ilk, but since the page doesn’t say, we’re left to our own assumptions.
To be candid, only a small portion of the watch glows, but don’t let that deter you. It also sports a stainless steel all black body that is water resistant to 300 feet and tells the time 24/7! And if you happen to be concerned with your wrist’s physical health – after all, nuclear power isn’t exactly the safest – this watch has been determined to be 100% safe and complies with the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) regulations.
Order one today for $175 and it will arrive on September 15th.
Also why not check out:
- Best Luxury Watches
- Best Online Watch Store: Expert Ratings and Buying Advice
- Casio G-Shock ‘Go Green’ Watches Use Solar And Are Built Of Recycled Materials
- Cool G108 Watch Phone
- Division Furtive Type 50 Is The LED Watch Of A Cyberpunk Future
- Eye Of The Storm Watch Is Beautiful, Simple And Unique
- Gyroscopic Watch Winder Serves As A Reminder You’re Really Rich
- Nixon Synapse Watch is Sensitive…to the Touch
- Nixon Trader Watch can Survive a Bomb Blast
- Nixon Unit SS Watch Dives 300-Feet, Costs Just $200
- Oakley Elite Full Metal Jacket Watch
- Ritot Watch Projects Alerts On Your Hand (video)
- Stauer 1930 Dashtronic Watch
- The Hundreds Casio G-Shock GW 5610
- Timex Tide Temp Compass Watch Review
- Ventura SPARC Sigma MGS Digital Watch
- VOID VO2 Watch Review
- Watch Lighter Is The Closest You’ll Get To A Bond Gadget