While not featured in the best archery target buying guide, the tuffblock game shot archery target is great for general target practice for how there’s different levels of difficulty. The product information mentioned that this was manufactured by big rock sports, a company that specializes in long-ranged products including archery.
Why We Like It – Mckenzie 20950 TuffBlock Game Shot Archery Target
This lightweight archery target is great for people of any skill level, including beginners, due to having targets of different sizes. At a great price, this archery target has stuffing that can “heal” itself with the right arrow removal techniques, and provides more compatibility for the types of bows that can be used.
Unlike with the morrell double 450fps archery target, that has been recommended to only use compound bows and traditional bows with field tip arrows for a longer target life, as long as the bow of choice has a low poundage of under 40 Lbs., they can use any type of bow they want on the game shot archery target, such as a bear archery bow set. 40 pounds measures 28 inches in drawback, so anything lower means that newcomers can use this target too.
The different levels/variable target size allows users to test their different skill levels. Like the morrell double 450fps archery target, it uses fours sides to provide different targets. However, with this target bag, the targets mostly differ in size instead of design, still maintaining the different levels of difficulty. Unfortunately, unlike the Delta McKenzie Speed Bag Archery Target, the handle can’t be used as a way to hang the block as a midair target. It only functions as a carrying handle.
It’s cheaper than the Field Logic Block Genz Youth Archery Target despite both having stuffing that can make arrow removal easy and efficient. Along with size, the price difference is more likely due to the material used for their shells. Weight can also be a factor: Unlike the block genz archery target, it needs something to hold it in place to make sure that arrows or strong enough winds don’t make the block fall over on impact.
Mckenzie 20950 TuffBlock Game Shot Archery Target Wrap Up
The different skill levels/ variable target sizes provide both a challenge and an introduction into developing skills in archery. Some reviews say to make sure that stabilize the box before shooting at it, and to please try this with low poundage bows. The maximum of 28 inches low poundage allows the user to be able to use a wide selection of bows that can also cater to beginners.
Also why not check out:
- Accudart Master Bristle Dartboard Review
- Arachnid Standing Electronic Dartboard Variations Review
- Archery 40cm Targets Longbow Approx Review
- Block Classic 22 Archery Target Review
- Bullshooter Electronic Dartboard Displays 8 Player Review
- Delta McKenzie Speedbag Archery Target Review
- DMI Bristle Dartboard Review
- DMI Sports Dartboard Electronic Scoreboard Review
- Fat Cat Electronic Dart Board Multiplayer Review
- Field Logic Block GenZ Youth Archery Arrow Target Review
- Field Logic GlenDel Archery Replaceable Review
- Field Logic Hurricane Archery Target Review
- Morrell Double 450FPS Archery Target Review
- Morrell Supreme Range Field Point Bag Archery Target Review
- Unicorn Eclipse Board Ultra Segmentation Review
- Viper Regulation Staple Free Galvanized High Grade Review
- WIN MAX Electronic Dartboard Display Adapter Review
- Winmau Blade 5 Bristle Dartboard Review