The best laptop bags are a very personal thing. The bag is no longer relegated to the ladies. In fact, we were just at the Agenda Show in Long Beach, CA last week, and while there weren’t more bags than shoes, there was most certainly their fair share of unisex targeted totes designed for the even the most discerning of individuals.
Hard Graft’s 2Unfold Laptop Bag is like no other we’ve seen before. It’s finished with high end materials that include heavy weight waxed cotton canvas and premium leather for superior durability. Unlike traditional bag, the 2Unfold Laptop Bag can take on many forms depending on the occasion or what you have stored inside of it. If you’re carrying a 17-inch Macbook Pro, the bag can serve as a brief case. If a 13-inch Macbook then a it can fold over like a clutch or courier bag. It can also be carrier carried like a backpack for those with an aversion to scoliosis. And for any size computer you can carry it like good old shopping bag, which doesn’t hardly do the 2Unfold aesthetic justice.
It’s just too bad that it costs an wallet busting $585.
Also why not check out:
- Bamboo Blackbox Cases
- Booq Python Slimpack Review: Slim and Small is Finally Good
- Incase 13-inch Macbook Air Neoprene Sleeve Review
- Incase 13-inch Macbook Air Perforated Hardshell Case Review
- Mission Workshop Sanction Rucksack Review
- Mixbag Transformer Bag Review
- Powerbag Lets You Charge on the Go
- Stock and Barrel Co Buck Brown Harness Leather Field Bag
- The Faraday Tote Is The Urban Badass Bag You’ve Been Looking For
- Win an Ogden Made Messenger Bag from Gadget Review (contest)