As we’ve proved, shooting things, as in gadgets, with a hand gun can lead to all sorts of attention, wanted or unwanted. We’re not saying Clearplex copied us, but nor is the idea an original one. But originality aside, it’s a damn compelling testament to your product’s capabilities. What are we talking about?
Clearplex, which makes an almost magic like clear coat protector for your iPad, iPhone, and even your car’s windshield, wanted to prove just how effective their product is when it comes to protecting your iPhone’s screen. So like anyone in their right mind would do, they commissioned a shotgun toting grandma to blast not one, but two iPhones into (almost) submission while being tossed into the air.
The first iPhone didn’t sport the Clearplex screen protector and was rendered useless after two shots – it was replete with shotgun pellet holes. The second iPhone, while not scratch free, was far less damaged, and although we can’t say if it was still functional, it’s a solid testament to their screen protector’s capabilities.
Although they don’t show it in the video, they say they removed the screen protector and there was no damage to the face of the iPhone.
Also why not check out:
- 10 of the Best Waterproof iPhone 6 Cases
- 27 of the Best iPhone 5 Retina Wallpapers (list)
- 4 of the Best Ways to Export SlowMo Videos on the iPhone 5s (list)
- Apple iPhone 5s Review
- EyeFly 3D for iPhone 5/S/C Review
- How To Change SIRI’s Voice To an Australian or British Without Impacting Her Functionality (how to)
- How to Create iPhone Setting Home Screen Shortcuts (how to)
- How to Make Free Text Tones for the iPhone
- How to Remove Scratches from your iPhone (how to)
- How to Restart the iPhone X: Three Quick Steps To Resolve a Frozen Screen
- i-FlashDrive HD Review
- iPhone 4S vs. Lumia 900
- iPhone 5 Review
- iPin Review
- iTamTam iPhone Speaker Dock Stool By Branex
- Jailbreaking your iPhone Without a Computer: The Untethered Jailbreak
- Luxi Light Meter Attachment for iPhone 5 Review
- Native Union Dock+ for iPhone or iPad Review
- Nova Off-Camera Wireless Flash for the iPhone Review
- Phocus iPhone Lens System Review
- Schneider Optics iPro Lens System Review
- Tech 21 Impact Shield for iPhone 5 Review
- Typo2 QWERTY Keyboard for the iPhone 6 Review