Burton’s Sleeper Hoodie is no longer a new idea, but this year the company has decided t up the ante by refreshing the product with a whole new host of features that might actually make you consider upgrading or all together buying the sweatshirt.
The biggest feature to be added to this year’s Sleeper Zip Hoodie is an integrated neck pillow that can be blown up at a moments notice. That means no more carrying around those dorky airplane pillows or fumbling through your carry on as you board the plane. Complementing that feature is the eye mask, which we saw in the last iteration, though this time around they’ve added ports for your earbuds allowing you to easily fall asleep to music and cut yourself off from the outside world. They’ve also added an internal passport pocket, custom luggage tag, thumb holes in the cuffs, ear plugs and a toothbrush. It’s just too bad they’ve slapped the Burton logo on the front.
You can get one for $99.
Also why not check out:
- 6 Best Compasses for Hiking in 2020
- 6 Best Crossbow Scopes in 2020
- 7 Best Carabiner in 2020
- 7 Best Cooling Towels in 2020
- 7 Best Passport Holders in 2020
- 7 Best Ropes in 2020
- 9 Gadgets to make your Hotel Room into a Penthouse Suite
- Agent Move-on Suitcases Work As A Stroller, Surf Board Or A Seat (video)
- Backpack Bed (video)
- Best Travel Adapter
- Gragraph: A Home Earthquake Seismograph
- Hand Powered Walkie Talkies
- Jacob Jensen’s Weather Station Takes Weather Modular
- Luggage w/ Built-in Scale to Measure Weight
- Secret Compartment Flip Flop
- Stay Wrinkle Free With A Mini Pocket Iron
- The Transit Travel Case Is A Traveler’s Best Friend
- Vacation in Luke Skywalker’s Childhood Tatooine Home