If you’re looking to teach some youngsters how to play darts, the best archery target you should consider may be the Bullshooter Electronic Dartboard Displays 8 Player. It’s an affordable dart board mostly made of plastic—including the darts—that can keep score on up to 8 players. Everyone has fun and your walls won’t be punctured by high velocity, metal darts.
Why We Like It – Bullshooter Electronic Dartboard Displays 8 Player
For a safer version of cricket, capable of handling 8 players at once, the Bullshooter Electronic Dartboard Displays 8 Player foregos metal-tipped darts for plastic variants.
Getting the darts to stick to the Bullshooter Electronic Dartboard Displays 8 Player is a test of patience, even for an experienced dart thrower. This is because the dart board isn’t designed the same way as a bristle board is; instead, there are pre-drilled holes you have to aim for. If you miss those holes, the darts bounce off the plastic. This forces you to aim for incredibly small holes rather than the zones themselves. If you miss, the heckler feature will heckle you for making mistakes, which is all in good fun.
The build quality of the Arachnid Bullshooter Electronic Dartboard Displays 8 Player is, quite frankly, below average—unlike the high quality Morrell Double 450FPS Archery Target. Aside from the circuitry inside, the entire product is made up of mostly plastic. This also includes the cabinet around the board, with the door themselves only hanging on by small plastic hinges. On the inside of the cabinet are six dart holders, which makes it easier to store than the Block Classic 22 Archery Target. However, you’ll also find that it needs x3 AAA batteries to operate.
For its below average build quality and performance, we agree that the Arachnid Bullshooter Electronic Dartboard Displays 8 Player isn’t worth much more than the $34 it’s asking for. You get six darts with six replacement tips, 21 games and 64 variations. The LCD display cricket scoring displays up to 8 players—so it’s easy to get a few friends together and have some fun. And since it’s largely made of plastic, as are the darts, it’s also a lot safer to play and teach children. If archery is of any interest, the Delta McKenzie Speed bag Archery Target is compatible with a variety of arrows.
Bullshooter Electronic Dartboard Displays 8 Player Wrap Up
The Arachnid Bullshooter Electronic Dartboard Displays 8 Player is, for lack of a better description, cheap fun. Its low quality plastic makes it flimsy, but affordable. Pop x3 AAA batteries into it, invite 7 other friends and some adult drinks, and enjoy a night of heckling and losing at the expense of each other.
Also why not check out:
- Accudart Master Bristle Dartboard Review
- Arachnid Standing Electronic Dartboard Variations Review
- Archery 40cm Targets Longbow Approx Review
- Block Classic 22 Archery Target Review
- DELTA 70630 Speedbag Crossbow Review
- Delta McKenzie Speedbag Archery Target Review
- DMI Bristle Dartboard Review
- DMI Sports Dartboard Electronic Scoreboard Review
- Fat Cat Electronic Dart Board Multiplayer Review
- Field Logic Block GenZ Youth Archery Arrow Target Review
- Field Logic GlenDel Archery Replaceable Review
- Field Logic Hurricane Archery Target Review
- Mckenzie 20950 TuffBlock Game Shot Archery Target Review
- Morrell Double 450FPS Archery Target Review
- Morrell Supreme Range Field Point Bag Archery Target Review
- Unicorn Eclipse Board Ultra Segmentation Review
- Viper Regulation Staple Free Galvanized High Grade Review
- WIN MAX Electronic Dartboard Display Adapter Review
- Winmau Blade 5 Bristle Dartboard Review