You could use a standard charging cable and your gadgets will charge up just fine, but a cable with LEDs in it is much neater. Not only do they look awesome because they have bright lights, but they’ll also make it easier to see your cable in the dark.
A Stylish Lightning Charging Cable
Aimus’ 6 Foot Lightning Cable With LED Light is a sleek and stylish cable. It’s a perfect fit for the iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6/ iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, iPad Mini Retina and many other Apple products. It is compatible with iOS 8, 9, and 10.
If you own an Apple product, this is the charging cable that you want. In fact, you’ll want several. Aimus uses the highest quality cables, soft flat TPE wire that is flexible, tangle free and can withstand bending for up to 7000 times. Other features include a 3.5mm diameter, LED indicator, Zinc Alloy plugs, and a Velcro Strap.
These Lightning Cables are Quality Made
At 6 feet, this cable gives you plenty of length to charge your devices. The Aimus Lightning cable with LED light offers full-speed charging and data Sync, along with an exclusive design. One of the best selling points of these Zinc Alloyed housing USB lightning cables is that they disperse heat better than other competitor’s cables. They not only stay cool but they are also designed to be oxidation and rust resistant.
Customers seem very happy with these Lightning cables and the company includes an Aimus Customer Service Card in the box, so you know that they take great pride in the quality of these cables. If you have a problem, they will correct it and makes things right. These days, that’s pretty amazing. It sets them apart from the crowd, making the company as unique and reliable as their products are.
Also why not check out:
- 21 iPhone 5 Lightning Accessories Available Today (list)
- AirCable Wireless Headphones Review
- Lightning Rabbit Smartphone Cables Review
- Quickdraw Is An Elegant and Durable Lightning Cable for Apple Devices
- The Cabelet, A Stylish Bracelet, Ensures Your iPhone Is Never Without A Lightning Cable
- This iPhone Cord Claims to be 40% Stronger Than Kevlar
- This Specially Designed Desktop Magnet Stops Cords from Slipping Out of Reach
- Une Bobine iPhone Lightning Cable Review
- X-Power1: An iPhone USB Cord With A Built-in Rechargeable Battery