If you are searching for the best heart rate monitor, check this out.
Back in 2011, Under Armour first announced its Armour E39 shirt, an activewear garment that tracks its wearer’s vital workout stats with a tiny electronic device.
Now, the company has invited customers to pre-order the system, which has dropped the E and become Armour39. The system is comprised of a “module” (the electronic device), chest strap, mobile app and optional display watch. The unisex chest strap, which is adjustable from 27″-52″, can be worn under any workout clothing; you don’t need to purchase a specific Under Armour shirt to use the system.
The module stores your biometric info—including heart rate, calories burned, real-time intensity, and “Willpower” (a 1-10 rating calculated using these biometrics). The data is transmitted automatically via Bluetooth in real-time to the Armour39 App (coming soon) or Watch (sold separately). The module stores up to 16 hours of workout information, and transmits within 15 feet of your Bluetooth-enabled mobile device. With the app’s calendar, athletes can compare daily workouts and track improvements and trends over time.
You won’t need to charge the module, which runs on a standard CR 2032 3V watch battery that lasts up to 9 months (remove the module from the chest strap after your workout to preserve battery life).
The Armour39 module and chest strap will run you $149.99; the watch is $199.99. Both will be available in “Spring 2013.”
Also why not check out:
- 7 Best Pulse Oximeters For Your Fingertip in 2020
- Best Body Fat Monitor
- BodyMedia Fit BW Review
- Cheapest Place to Get FitBit is via eBay Powersellers
- Darma Is The World’s First Smart Cushion
- DNA Capsule Review
- Ear-O-Smart Is The First Smart Earring
- Fitbit Flex Review: the $100 Nike Fuelband
- Fitbit Force Review: Their Best Yet
- Fitbit One Pedometer is a Steal at $100, Syncs to Your iPhone via Bluetooth (pics)
- Fitbit One Review
- FitBit Ultra Review
- Gadget Review: Clarus Q-Link Pendant SRT-3 Advanced Personal Energy System
- HeartMath Inner Balance Sensor Review
- Hello Alvin Gives You 24/7 Access To Quality Healthcare
- Misfit Shine Review
- Nike Fuelband Review
- OMSignal’s Biometric Shirt Makes Fitness Bands Obsolete
- RocketBody AI Wearable Fitness Trainer Automagically Designs Your Workouts For You
- Shot Tracker Releases First Basketball Trainer App
- spree Fitness Monitor Review
- Suunto t3d Watch Review
- The First Sign Hair Clip Can Save Your Life
- The Zona Plus Hypertension Relief Device Is A Hand Grip Tool That Will Lower Your Blood Pressure
- TrekSta Kobra II Review