Pretend you’re Tiger Woods and have to make it over a water hazard in the comfort of your backyard with the Swimming Golf set! Perfect for summer, the unique floating golf-green will test your golf skills and make for endless pool-side fun for the entire family as they try to sink a hole in one. Super easy to use, just set it up and throw it in the pool to float. Then pick a side of the pool to put from.
The kit includes one floating free, a golf carpet, 12 floating golf balls, one official size bogey, one fixing system and one Wedge club 60° for those who don’t already have their own set of irons. It can easily be used to practice your swing alone or with friends while you’re enjoin a sung day by the pool.It’s $305 with the club and $249 without it at The Fancy.
Also why not check out:
- 20 Awesome Personal Swimming Pools That You Can’t Swim In
- Best Kiddie Pool
- Best Pool Cleaner
- Best Pool Pump
- Best Pool Vacuum Robot
- DIY “Hidden Pool” Disappears Under Grass-Covered Top (video)
- Golf Bag Drink Dispenser Is Just What The Putter Ordered
- Samsung Robot Vacuum Review
- Segway x2 Golf: the Green just got Greener
- The DV8 Interchangeable Golf Club Might Finally Get You To Play Golf