No Star Wars fan’s collection would be complete if they didn’t have this amazing and unique custom AT-AT bookshelf made by Etsy shop WhittledInWood.
The shop only makes custom-shaped bookshelves and bookcases and this AT-AT one is awesome! You can also select what type of wood you’d like your bookshelf to made from, but this one pictured here is made from Russian Birch and Baltic Birch. But you don’t have to get a bookcase, as the seller offers to build anything you’d like including seating, decoration and more; just request a quote/assessment of feasibility and they can probably make you anything you’d like from the Star Wars universe!
This piece has lots of places where you can store all your Star Wars memorabilia in or if you want, it’ll make a great statement piece in your living room! Of course, you can just use it for all your books (but that’s pretty boring). This particular AT-AT Imperial Bookcase goes for $565 (there’s also a Star Wars Millennium Flacon for $585!).
Also why not check out:
- 15 of the Best Star Wars LEGO Sets for Holiday Gift Giving (list)
- 15 Tasteful Stars Wars Prints and Posters That Won’t Get Torn Down By Your Girlfriend (list)
- 15 Vadering Pics George Lucas Would be Proud Of (list)
- 20 Galactically Geeky Star Wars Tees That Won’t Make You Look Like A Total Nerf-Herder (list)
- 8 Actual Working Star Wars Lightsabers (list)
- Behind-The-Scenes Photos of Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back
- Cool Star Wars Chinese Warrior Characters Art
- Death Star Cookie Jar Is Fully Operational
- Designer Star Wars Watches for the Grown Up Fan
- Han Solo’s Blaster Movie Prop Goes For $200,000
- LEGO Announces New Star Wars Set, $300 Jawas’ Sandcrawler From “Episode IV”
- Lucas and Starter to Release Star Wars Black Label Baseball Hats This July
- Protect Your iPhone 4/5 With A Star Wars Darth Vader Vintage Case
- Put A Smuggler On Your Finger With The Han Solo In Carbonite Ring
- R2-D2 Bra Lights Up And Makes Beeping Sounds (video)
- Saberforge Custom Lightsabers Let You Wield The Force Your Way
- Solve Disputes Among Friends with the Star Wars Lightsaber Thumb Wrestling Set
- Star Wars AT-AT Bookends Are Ready to Attack Your Library
- Star Wars Family Tree
- Star Wars Millennium Falcon Gingerbread Creation
- Star Wars Rebel Hoodie with Built-in Visor Requires No “Force” to be Worn
- The Darth Vader Lightsaber iPhone Battery Uses The Force. Well, Electrons, But Still.
- The Death Star Birdhouse Is the Last Place Rebel Birds Wanna Make Nest
- The Star Wars Toilet Sarlacc Puts An Alien In Your Toilet