- 1 10. NERF N-Strike Barrel Break IX-2
- 2 9. NERF N-Strike Longshot CS-6
- 3 8. NERF Dart Quick 16
- 4 7. NERF Swarmfire
- 5 6. NERF N-Strike Alpha Trooper CS-18
- 6 5. NERF N-Strike Recon CS-6
- 7 4. NERF Vortex Praxis
- 8 3. NERF N-Strike Raider Rapid Fire CS-35
- 9 2. NERF N-Strike Vulcan EBF-25
- 10 1. NERF Stampede ECS-50
Ever since the 1970s when NERF balls became all the rage after they were touted as being the “world’s first official indoor ball,” kids have been torturing each other (as well as adults) with the little foam balls. But it wasn’t until NERF guns emerged that the fun really started in the ’80s! The bright children’s toy has come along way from merely being a toy and has evolved into a pretty realistic weapon despite only shooting darts, discs and balls. Used for “play” battles, even though they’re made from plastic and the like, NERF guns can really jack someone up, allowing you to image what it would be like if you were Rambo or The Terminator. Gear up for battle with one (or all) of these top NERF guns!
10. NERF N-Strike Barrel Break IX-2
It may be considered a pretty standard NERF gun in terms of function, but its performance is what makes it noteworthy. Modeled after a sawed off tactical shotgun, it’s a double barrel shotgun that can easily be managed by either a single-or dual-hand operation. The barrel break action lets you pop the gun open and drop two darts in quick, so with the eight-dart rack on top of the gun, you can fire with one hand and reload with the other (with practice, of course).
9. NERF N-Strike Longshot CS-6
Thanks to its larger size, the Longshot is great for adults looking to have a little fun with NERF guns. It’s big and bad, which makes it why it’s so great! It comes with two 6-round clips, an attachable NERF pistol, a site, bipod and stock, so it’s a great buy that can cause some serious damage (and as much fun).
8. NERF Dart Quick 16
Aptly named for its magazine capacity that holds 16 refillable darts, when paired with an ammo bag, this Quick 16 can be deadly and just as highly effective as larger weapons of assault. It can fire up to 35 feet and is lightweight, making it great when you have to travel long distances during battle.
7. NERF Swarmfire
Its six C batteries sure provides just enough juice to fire 20 darts in rapid succession, the gun’s rotating barrel lets you deliver rapid blasting action and the removable stock lets you take your blasting action on the go.
6. NERF N-Strike Alpha Trooper CS-18
The yellow and orange blaster features a lightweight 8-dart drum magazine to make sure that anyone who has this equipped has plenty of ammo at all times. As a sleek lightweight gun, it won’t jam and features ad awesome range of over thirty feet!
5. NERF N-Strike Recon CS-6
The customizable tool of destruction that is known as the NERF N-Strike Recon CS-6 can easily be broken down to a pistol, close quarters rifle with light-dot sighting, or the ultimate sniper tool complete with a flip up site and tactical stock so this is definitely a NERF gun of choice for many! The stock can store an extra clip of ammo (6 rounds in a clip) and it has multiple sites like one light-dot and one for longer ranges. You won’t want your NERF gun collection to be without one!
4. NERF Vortex Praxis
One of the best weapons of defense (or mass destruction) in NERF wars is the Vortex Praxis Blaster that shoos little (but powerful) green discs instead of darts or mini darts. Since it comes with a separate magazine, it’s easy to reload and you can decide if you want to use it as a two-handed weapon for accuracy or as a one-handed one for speed since the shoulder stock comes off. With discs that fly further than darts, you’ll be able to destroy your enemies from 40 feet away!
3. NERF N-Strike Raider Rapid Fire CS-35
With looks like a tommy gun, the NERF N-Strike Raider Rapid Fire CS-35 is no joke. The all-mechanical (no batteries) operation comes with a 35 round clip, collapsible stock and two modes of fire. By holding the trigger and pumping, players can instantly transition between “single” fire and “slam” fire mode, unleashing a rapid stream of 35 darts.
2. NERF N-Strike Vulcan EBF-25
As the largest full auto NERF gun Hasbro has released, the Vulcan is a highly sought after weapon for NERF fans everywhere! It can fire at a rate of three NERF darts per second and is the support weapon of choice given its belt fed. It also comes with a removable tripod for when you have Rambo-like moments and a single shot mode for when you need to make sure you hit your target.
1. NERF Stampede ECS-50
Providing a true battle experience, the NERF Stampede ECS-50is a fully automatic rifle, so you no longer have to stop to load your ammo and cock the gun to fire. All you do is Simply insert the clip, pull the trigger, and the gun blasts out an amazing three darts per second. The package includes three extended 18-dart clips and one 6-dart clip, so you have plenty of darts on hand and a quick and easy way to reload them. Oh, and did we mention it was voted “Boy Toy of the Year” at the 2011 11th annual Toy Of The Year awards?
Also why not check out:
- Check Out This Triple Barrel Shotgun with Removable Stock (video)
- I Want The Mk 19 Nerf Grenade Launcher (video)
- Meet ‘Reason’, The Next 3D-Printed Metal Handgun
- Nerf Mega Mastodon Is a Massive Gun with Rotating Drum
- Nerf Shoot to Snooze Alarm Clock Sleeps Only When You Shoot it Dead
- NERF Sniper Rifles Takes Foes From 35 Feet
- Snow Wolf M99 Airsoft Spring Sniper Gun Rifle Review
- Someone Made Real Predator Blades. Run.
- The Nerf Vortex Pyragon Blaster is the Tommy Gun of Nerf
- The XM42 Is The First Handheld Commercially Available Flamethrower
- The XYZBot Rubber Band Machine Gun Will Defend Your Cubicle
- Three Barrel Handgun is Designed for Taking Out Triple Threats – We’re not Talking Singing, Dancing and Acting (pics)
- Top 10 Badass LEGO Guns (video)