It won’t help you open a cold one, but it most certainly will stop your dog from barking at the neighbor’s cat. The Bark Deterring Spray Collar fires a proprietary (that’s code for ‘we’ll rip you off’) water based mist at your dogs snout any time he or she engages in excessive barking. The collar includes a 300 refill bottle and is good for up to 25 sprays (or barks) per fill. I guess it beats electrocuting fido. You can grab one for $50.
Also why not check out:
- 7 Anti-bark Devices to Keep Fido Quiet (list)
- Amazing Dog Costume: Two Pirates Carrying Treasure (pic)
- Dog-E-Minder Review
- Firewalla Wifi Watchdog Device
- Go Dog Go Automatic Ball Launcher
- Hypoallergenic Dog Food Guide: Is it Right for Your Pooch?
- Never Pick Up Dog Poop Again, Auggiedog Picks It Up For You (video)
- Petcube Camera Review
- Poop Trap: A Colostomy Bag For Your Dog (videos)
- Walk Fido In Style With The Leash Plus