Dogs are indeed man’s best friends, but sometimes they can get quite annoying when they start barking. It’s okay once in a while, but if Fido has a barking problem, something needs to be done. Here are some devices that will help your dog stop barking in a humane way. If you’re looking for good supplements, check out ProPower Plus and Nature’s Blend.
7. Pro Series Super Bark Free
Stop your dog from barking every night and day with the Pro Series Super Bark Free that can be adjusted for ultrasonic or audible and has an effective range up to 60 feet. It’s for outdoor use only and has a built-in timer, digital settings and can be wall mounted or left free standing. It runs for $78.99.
6. Sunbeam Indoor/Outdoor Ultrasonic Egg Barking Device
Deterring a barking dog is made simple with the Sunbeam Indoor/Outdoor Ultrasonic Egg Barking Device that’s perfect for all environments. It’s weatherproof and can be used outdoors and is great for noisy dog households and neighbor dogs. Simply place the Sonic Egg 5 feet from the ground in the direction that the dog barking originates to help control unwanted barking. It’s on sale for $27.99 at Petsmart.
5. PetSafe Outdoor Ultrasonic Bark Deterrent
Bark free devices don’t have to look ugly which is why this decorative outdoor bark deterrent with bird-house theme PetSafe Outdoor Ultrasonic Bark Deterrent was created. It’s safe and effective for controlling dogs’ barking for all sizes and breeds. When a dog barks within the 50-foot range of the Outdoor Bark Control Deterrent, an internal microphone picks up the sound and activates the unit. It emits an ultrasonic sound that humans can’t hear, but dogs will. Amazon has it for only $45.99.
4. Dog Silencer Pro
Train your dog and the other dogs in the neighborhood with the Dog Silencer Pro that uses special sound frequencies to humanely train dogs to stop barking. It’s trusted by dog trainers, the military and more and immediately sends a high-pitched sound heard only by the dog when it detects barking. Using this proven method, dogs are safely and humanely discouraged from barking. Since it’s one of the industry’s most popular devices, this one doesn’t come cheap at $89.95.
Also why not check out:
- 7 Best Dog and Pet Strollers in 2020
- 7 Best Grooming Clippers for Pets in 2020
- Amazing Dog Costume: Two Pirates Carrying Treasure (pic)
- Auto Water Spraying Dog Collar Stops Your Pooch In His Barking Tracks
- Dog-E-Minder Review
- Firewalla Wifi Watchdog Device
- Go Dog Go Automatic Ball Launcher
- Hypoallergenic Dog Food Guide: Is it Right for Your Pooch?
- Never Pick Up Dog Poop Again, Auggiedog Picks It Up For You (video)
- Petcube Camera Review
- Poop Trap: A Colostomy Bag For Your Dog (videos)
- Walk Fido In Style With The Leash Plus