By: Christen da Costa
In search of the best mini projector? So the details are scarce, but Toshiba’s LED based handheld Pico projector got some light of day at Europe’s IFA 2008 this past week. What’s known at this time is that it’s 100 grams in weight (solid little sucker – that’s almost a quarter pound), measures 10 x 4.5 x 1.7 cm in size and puts out just 10 lumens of light.
We just saw 3m’s MPro110, so it will be interesting to see how all these mini projectors stack up when the proverbial dust settles.
Video of it in action after the ‘leap’[Computerworld]
Also why not check out:
- BenQ GP20 Ultra-Lite LED Projector Review
- EZCast Beam J2 Mini Projector Review
- Mitsubishi HC7800D DLP Projector Review
- P6 600 Lumen Pico Projector
- PIQO Smart Mini Projector Review A 1080p Projector For Your Pocket
- Princeton Mini Projector: The Toyjector
- Sony MP-CD1 Projector Review
- The Apeman Mini Projector M6 Lets You Watch Movies Anywhere
- The UO Smart Beam Projector Packs A Big Image In A Small Cube
- XGIMI CC Aurora: A Hybrid Travel Projector With Ambition