This is almost as cool as the best car alarm. If you wanna be the envy of all the dads on the block, you need the Biometric Car Starter. It’s an aftermarket part that costs $700 and ships from none other than Skymall.
In terms of functionality it’s comparable to that of any kill switch you might find on a modern day vehicle. We had them installed on our vehicles as a kid. They prevent someone from starting your car unless they know which switch to flip – ours was the cruise control. So, if you found the switch you could steal the car, provided of course you had the key or could jump-start a vehicle.
The Biometric Car Starter sits in plain sight, but unless you’ve got a registered fingerprint you won’t be able to start the car. And in the event that someone uses your corpse of a hand – or they cut off a finger – the system is designed, in a matter of seconds mind you, to detect pulse, blood pressure, and body temperature. It will also scan the capillary patterns under the skin to insure you’re alive.
Keep in mind that after market car alarms are usually a nightmare. So if you can’t risk your car not starting, you might wanna take a dose of skepticism. Plus it costs $700! But hey, that $700 could make your car impenetrable to thieves and you the talk of the neighborhood.
Also why not check out:
- Best Car Battery Charger
- Best Car Floor Mats
- Best Car Jack
- Best Car Seat Protector
- Best Carport
- Best Carport Cover
- Best De Icer Car Spray
- Best Headlight Restoration Kit
- Best Ice Scraper
- Best Mud Flaps
- Best Rooftop Cargo Carrier Boxes in 2020
- Best Transmission Jack
- BlueDriver Bluetooth Professional OBDII Scan Tool Review
- Bmmpr Smart Alarm Protects Your Car
- CTEK MUS 4.3 “Test & Charge” Battery Maintenance System
- Don’t Drop and Drive, Drop Stop Prevents Things From Falling In Your Car’s Seat Gap (video)
- Drivebot Is A Dongle That Monitors Your Car’s Health
- How to Use a CB Radio
- Hudway Cast Heads Up Display
- Kenu Airframe Review
- Meet Rolljam, The $30 Device That Can Steal Your Car
- Sony’s In-dash XAV-602BT Supports iOS & Android, October Release Date Announced
- The MIRT, or, Scariest Device Ever
- Turn Your iOS Device Into A Heads-Up Display With Hudway (video)