Are you looking for the best smart lock?
Nuki has announced the arrival of Nuki Smart Lock 2.0, which is the next generation of the company’s smart lock that turns your smartphone into a key. It arrives with a bunch of new features and includes Bluetooth 5 for further range, better internal processing power for speed. There’s also a door sensor so you can get updates at-a-glance and it has full Apple HomeKit compatibility.
No More Keys Under The Flower Pot
The Nuki 2.0 smart lock is specifically updated for the UK oval-cylinder lock while keeping the easily-installed retrofitting. This new version fits over the user’s existing lock and key and installs in less than three minutes. Most people can handle this easily. You won’t have to worry about replacing door fixtures either. So the emphasis on this smart lock is ease of use. It also plays nice with your other Smart Home solutions like Ring and Nest, Siri, Alexa, and Google Assistant.
Easy To Install
Easy To Use
Limited Color Options To Match Your Door
This is the company’s foray into the ripe UK smart home market. The Nuki Smart Lock 2.0 is compatible with Android and iOS. As with most smart locks on the market, you can use this one to give your friends, family, delivery people and others digital access to unlock your door via the companion app.
With all of the smart lock solutions available to us these days, burglars and other nefarious individuals are going to have a hard time finding a key under a flowerpot. Nuki 2.0 gets even more convenient with the optional Nuki Fob and Nuki Keypad which gives easy access to children, delivery people, or those without a smartphone.
Nuki Makes This Lock Easy For Everyone To Use
This new version will be available in November of 2018. Whether you are securing your apartment, house, business or vacation home, Nuki provides a very cool home security solution that anyone can easily install and use in minutes. It has a lot of options via the app, the Nuki Fob and the Nuki Keypad. Folks in the UK are going to love this smart lock solution.
Also why not check out:
- 5 Smart Locks That Are Sure to “Secure” Holiday Shopping (list)
- 8 Kwikset Kevo Bluetooth Smart Lock First Impressions (list)
- Add-A-Lock: Extra Security In Your Pocket
- AI.one Fingerprint Smart Lock
- Apple Watch Now Works with August Smart Lock
- Art Lebedev Chain Lock Mocks Any Assailant Or Fire
- August Door Lock Review
- August: a Smartphone Deadbolt that Installs in Minutes, Tracks Who Enters, and Looks Damn Good While Doing It (video)
- Auto Locking Computer Proximity Sensor
- Covert Magnetic Lock
- Deafen Common Thieves With The Siren Padlock Alarm
- DoorBot: The iPhone Smart Doorbell
- Elgato Smart Key Review
- Gate Camera Smart Lock Is Packed With Security Features
- Gate Smart Lock Review
- Haven Brings More Security To Your Door Locks
- Here’s How To Crack A Combination Lock Quickly
- Keep Your Snail Mail Safe With the Mr. Postman WiFi Connected Mailbox, Yes The One at the End of Your Driveway
- Key.Me Stores Your House Keys On Your iPhone
- KeyWe Is A Smart Lock For Your Home
- Kwikset Kevo iPhone Dead Bolt Lets You Unlock Your Door with Touch
- Kwikset Kevo Plus Review: Unlock Your Door From Anywhere
- Kwikset Kevo Smartlock Review
- LockedUSB Lets You Charge With Confidence
- Lockitron Bolt is the Suave Smart Lock Homeowners Need
- Lockitron iPhone Keyless Entry Works with Your Home’s Preexisting Deadbolt (video)
- Master Lock Bluetooth Smart Padlock For Sale
- Masterlock dialSpeed 1500EDBX Padlock Review
- Masterlock dialSpeed: a Digital Padlock with LED Lighting (video)
- Never Lose Your Keys Again With The Swisskey