We are always looking for the best smart lock.
All smart locks are not created equal. I mean, they are all smart in some sense, but they aren’t all Stephen Hawking. Some of them are more like regular old Joes with a typical high school degree. Well, the Prodigy SmartLock Intelligent Interconnect 4000 has a little something extra to offer in with your top rated home security system. It won’t tell you all about wormholes in an electronic voice, but it is impressive. Compare the features on the Prodigy with our Kwikset SmartCode lever home connect review.
A New Smart Lock For Your Home
The Prodigy SmartLock Interconnect Lock 4000 is the only keyless double lock with the ability to lock and unlock an interconnected dead-latch and deadbolt with a single lift of the lever from inside and outside of your home. That may not seem Earth-shattering, but it makes your day just a little bit easier. Which is what technology should do. Our top smart thermostats do this as do our high tech Wi-Fi Smart Air Conditioners.
This smart lock lets you access your home without a key, offering you some freedom, priceless personal security, and convenience. It has a responsive, 12-key illuminated touch and fingerprint resistant keypad programmable with up to 400 user codes that are interchangeable with RFID keycards/stickers.
No Keycard Required
You don’t need a keycard, code or physical key to lock the door from the outside either. Though an optional mechanical key override lock is available as an extra back-up if you want it. It may not be a futuristic fingerprint smart lock, but it’s impressive.
This Smart Lock Is Easy To Install
If you haven’t made the leap to a smart lock yet because you are worried about having to hire a professional to install it, no worries. This lock will install easily without the added cost of a pro to come and do it for you. It installs on most standard doors with 2-3/8 inches and 2-3/4 inches adjustable backset and they give you easy step-by-step instructions. It should only take about 15 minutes. And if you’re interested in knowing how locks work, have a look at our review on this clear acrylic lock: lets you learn how to pick.
After that, you just program your user codes for keyless entry at the lock, and you’re all set. It is powered by 4 AA batteries, so you won’t have to hardwire it and mess with electricity. We like easy to set up and easy to use. This is a great smart lock for anyone new to smart home products. Even if you have a fully decked our smart home with the latest smartphone connected appliances, you’ll still love it. Get more info here.
Also why not check out:
- Add-A-Lock: Extra Security In Your Pocket
- Auto Locking Computer Proximity Sensor
- Covert Magnetic Lock
- Gate Camera Smart Lock Is Packed With Security Features
- Here’s How To Crack A Combination Lock Quickly
- KeyWe Is A Smart Lock For Your Home
- Kwikset Kevo Smartlock Review
- Kwikset SmartCode Lever with Home Connect Review
- Masterlock dialSpeed 1500EDBX Padlock Review
- Schlage Camelot Touchscreen Deadbolt Review
- Schlage LiNK System Review
- The igloohome Smart Mortise Lock Is A Premium Smart Lock
- The KeyDisk 2 Is A Keychain For Modern Times
- The LED Door Handle is Beyond Brilliant
- The Soft Key Lock Is Essentially Unpickable
- This Clear Acrylic Lock Lets You Learn How To Pick
- UltraloQ UL3 BT Bluetooth Enabled Fingerprint and Touchscreen Smart Lever Lock
- Unlock Your Front Door From Anywhere In The World With Genie Smart Lock
- Voice Activated Lock Box