Incase’s newest addition to their courier collection is the Messeneger Backpack. It’s made of a weather resistant 1680D nylon, has a bike lock storage strap and an extra wide mouth for stuffing your 17-inch Macbook into the faux-fur lined notebook compartment. You can grab one now for $150.
- Padded shoulder straps for increased comfort and ergonomic support
- Padded back panel with breathable mesh and integrated air-flow channels
- Adjustable sternum and waist straps for increased comfort and stability
- Reinforced nylon top-loading handle
- Heavy-duty YKK zipper pulls with closed-seam construction
- Multiple pockets for optimum organization
- Reflective details for added visibility
Grew up back East, got sick of the cold and headed West. Since I was small I have been pushing buttons - both electronic and human. With an insatiable need for tech I thought "why not start a blog focusing on technology, and use my dislikes and likes to post on gadgets."