Knives, cutting boards and cookbooks are three essential elements to any kitchen. We won’t even mention your other kitchen gadgets. But as with most kitchens counter space is limited, so the goal is to maximize it.
Enter the Kitchen Bull from Toro Legno. The head holds the knives, the body the books and the tail is a removable cutting board perfect for slicing up an apple, cheese or a slicee of bread. The knife block has room for up to 10 knives including scissors and sheers, while the block can hold a variety of cookbooks or magazines. The cutting board slips seamlessly into the ass end of the bull. It’s manufactured from furniture grade plywood from an Australian grown renewable plantation pine.
Unfortunately, you’ll need to email them for the price.
Also why not check out:
- Best Knife Brands
- Calphalon Knife Block Automatically Sharpens Knives, So You Don’t Have To
- Edge of Glory Knife Sharpener Review
- EVA Stainless Steel Knife Holder is Safer and Smarter than the Rest
- Glide: a Squeegee for your Knife
- Kramer Knives
- MAG Stickers: Magnetic Knife Sticker Lets You Stick Your Knives Anywhere
- Shiroi Hana Chef Knives Will Up Your Kitchen Game
- Spreadthat! Knife Melts Butter In 20 Seconds
- Stelton Black Knives Are Surely Dexter’s Kill Weapon, If Not, He’s Missing Out
- The Kershaw Select Fire Combines A Knife And A Screwdriver
- Warburtons Battery Powered Heated Butter Knife is the Next Best Thing Since Slice Bread