DISH has just become the first pay-TV provider to offer customer support on Apple Business Chat. This move will offer customers another way to manage their account. Business Chat lets companies chat with their customers over iMessage so that they can answer questions, deliver customer service, and help with making purchases.
It is as Simple as Texting
For DISH customers this means that you can use Business Chat to reach a live person if you have an issue that you need to be addressed. You can ask questions, make changes to your account etc. It is just as simple as text messaging a friend.
DISH customers can start a text conversation with a live DISH customer service rep using Messages on their iPhone or iPad. You can even start and leave a conversation based on your availability, coming back to it when it is easy for you. This is because the conversation never times out. It only ends when the customer deletes the thread. This is a big win for customers since it is based entirely around when it is convenient for them.
Would you like a simple way to order a pay-per-view movie? Well, you can even use your credit card to order a pay-per-view movie or sports event, and be watching it within minutes since it uses Apple Pay. Again, this is DISH streamlining the customer experience, which is always a good move.
Easy. Secure. Safe
Business chat is also secure and safe. It does not show your contact information to the agents on the other end. For some time now businesses have set up Facebook pages to do this sort of thing and this offers a nice alternative to that social media experience.
Not everyone likes to go on Facebook for their business or purchasing needs. Apple is taking some business away from the social media giant with this and DISH will score big with their own customers too.
Also why not check out:
- Amazon Prime Video Is On DISH Hopper 3
- American Airlines Offers Live TV Powered By DISH
- AT&T SportsNet and the Vegas Golden Knights Now Available on DISH in Las Vegas
- Best Satellite TV
- College Football Fan? DISH Has You Covered
- DirecTV Genie vs. DISH Hopper: How the Genie and the Hopper Compare
- DirecTV vs. DISH for RV’s: Satellite TV for your Mobile Home
- DirecTV vs. DISH Picture Quality: Who Has Better Picture Quality? DirecTV or DISH?
- DirecTV vs. DISH vs. COMCAST: The Showdown Between DirecTV, DISH, and COMCAST
- DirecTV vs. DISH vs. TIME WARNER: Who’s the Best Provider?
- DISH Activates Google Assistant On Hopper Receivers
- DISH Anywhere App Review
- DISH Brings College Football To Seven Peaks Music Festival
- DISH Launches OnePoint To Control Multiple TVs
- DISH Network and DirecTV Channel Guide
- DISH Network Comes Down Hard on Satellite Pirates
- Dish Network Earnings Saved By Massive Subscriptions to Sling TV
- DISH Network Review, A Hands On Experience
- Dish Network Updates Dish Anywhere App with Personalization Features
- Dish Network Wireless Joey Review Roundup
- Dish Voice Remote Allows Customized Channel Control
- Dish Voice Remote Review Roundup
- DISH vs. Time Warner Cable (comparison)
- Get Great Dish TV Packages From Planet Dish
- Google Assistant Now Available On DISH
- Hopper 3 Review Round Up
- How To Program a Dish Network Remote: Using Your Remote with a New Device
- Watch EPIX 4K Ultra HD Movies On DISH
- Watch The World Cup Live in 4K on DISH