Last we checked, not everything we feature on Gadget Review has to be a tech gadget. Or perhaps we’re just saying that right now so we can show you this Cookie Coffe Cup, which is sort of an edible gadget…with a one time use.
This cup, which was made by Venezuelan designer Enrique Luis Sardi for Lavazza coffee, is lined with a sugar coating that adds a touch (or more) of sweetness to your espresso shot. Needless to say, when you’re done sipping your cup of joe you can munch down on your drinking apparatus, and you’ll never ever again concern yourself with a non-biodegradable coffee cup – you’ll just lament about the calories.
GR’s Recent Posts
- Deals: Sony and Klipsch surround system for $360 – just add subwoofer
- Why Is Tinder Charging People Over 30 More? Ask A Woman
- Cinder Sensing Cooker Holds Temperature Within 0.25 Degrees, Forever
- Logitech G303 Performance Edition Gaming Mouse Announced
- 8 of the Best Radar Detectors For Long-Range Driver Protection
- Why Re-Classifying the Internet as a Utility May Have Been a Huge Mistake
- Don’t Be a Victim, Learn How to Set Up Find My iPhone to Recover Your Lost or Stolen Device
Grew up back East, got sick of the cold and headed West. Since I was small I have been pushing buttons - both electronic and human. With an insatiable need for tech I thought "why not start a blog focusing on technology, and use my dislikes and likes to post on gadgets."