Why settle for an ordinary iPhone 6 case that merely just protects it from falls, scratches and spills when you can have one that goes way beyond the ordinary function of a phone case? That’s exactly what you get when you buy the ZVE Multi-functional Case the iPhone 6!
Built-In Cigarette Lighter
If you smoke, then you probably have your favorite lighter on hand with you all the time. But there are some days when you either misplace it or forget it at home. Now your’e out of luck and can’t have your usual smoke at lunch because no one else that you know inhales carcinogens between meals. That will never be the case with this unique smartphone case since it has a built-in cigarette lighter. The no-flame, rechargeable lighter is safe and easy to use and is a handy feature to have even if you don’t smoke. It’s a great way to talk to that hot girl smoking in the corner by offering her a light with you phone case!
You can never find a bottle opener when you need one! Or you have cheap bottle openers on your keychain that break easily whenever you use them while watching your favorite team play while you’re drinking a couple of beers. With the ZVE Multifunctional cover case, you’ll always have a reliable bottle opener handy whenever you feel like throwing back some bottles of beer.
If you use your smartphone all the time for pictures (as many of us do), you’ll be able to take your smartphone picture-taking skills to the next level since the case can be mounted on a tripod. You’ll be able to take professional-type pictures from the convenience of your smartphone.
The ZVE Multi-functional iPhone 6 Cover will also protect your iPhone 6 like any other case thanks to its hard shell that provides great protection from dust, shock, falls and more. It allows for easy access to all buttons, controls and ports on your iPhone 6 – all without having to remove it.
You can get it on Amazon for only $19.99 (plus Free Shipping).
Also why not check out:
- 10 Features We’d Like to See in the New iPhone 7
- 10 of the Best Camera Apps for the iPhone
- 10 of the Best Waterproof iPhone 6 Cases
- 11 of the Best iPhone 6 Cases
- 27 of the Best iPhone 5 Retina Wallpapers (list)
- 4 of the Best Ways to Export SlowMo Videos on the iPhone 5s (list)
- 5 Steps On How To Use Apple OS X Maps With Your iPhone (how to/list)
- Apple iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple Rumored to Announce iPhone 8 on September 12th
- Galaxy S III vs. iPhone 4S: Camera Shootout (comparison)
- How to Add More Fingerprints and Improve the Touch ID Sensor on the iPhone 5s
- How to Check Apple iPhone 5s In Store Availability, Yes They Are Available
- How to get the iPhone 5 For Up to $150 Less Than Retail without Resigning a New Contract (how to)
- How to Use Apple Pay Today, Yes It’s Here (video)
- HTC Vivid vs iPhone 4S (comparison)
- iPhone 4S vs Galaxy Nexus (comparison)
- iPhone 4S vs. Lumia 900
- iPhone 5 vs Nokia Lumia 920 (Comparison)
- iPhone 5s vs Samsung Galaxy S4 (hands on comparison)
- iPhone 5S vs Samsung Galaxy S4 (spec comparison)
- iPod Cover by Claudio Gomboli: iPhone Cover Concept
- Jailbreaking your iPhone Without a Computer: The Untethered Jailbreak
- Next Keyboard: The ‘Perfect’ Keyboard for iPhone
- Samsung Galaxy S III vs. Apple iPhone 4S (comparison)
- Should You Switch from an iPhone to a Nexus 4? I Did, and I’m Pleased as Punch
- The iPhone 7 May Require A Lightning Port For Wired Headphones
- The PopSlate Puts An ePaper Screen On The Back Of Your iPhone 6
- This Case Gives Your iPhone 6 A Second SIM Card
- Typo2 QWERTY Keyboard for the iPhone 6 Review