If you’re like me, you like to carry a multi-tool on you at all times. They come in handy for quick fixes around the house and in the yard, not to mention when you are camping and in other situations. Some people even carry several multi-tools.
This is One Tough Pen
One of the more popular kinds of tools that many like to carry are pens that have tools built in. If that’s you, check out the ZEROHOUR APEX Bolt Action Titanium Pen With Multi-Tool. It’s a premium writing instrument with a ceramic glass breaker and hex bit socket. It comes in titanium and aluminum finishes.
This is a pen that gives you some very handy tools and it all fits in an ultra-compact form. APEX BOLT is designed with indestructible materials and a waterproof ink cartridge, so the pen is as tough as the tools. It packs in a ceramic glass-breaking tip, removable pocket clip, and a hidden hex-bit screwdriver for precision repairs on the go.
Why bolt action? The answer is simple. The bolt action mechanism saves time with a single-handed pen release and securely locks the pen in position. Plus if you love to fidget, bolt action is the only way to go.
The ceramic tip can break glass when you need to enter or exit a space quickly in a dangerous situation, or it can be used for self-defense to strike an attacker in close combat. Just unscrew APEX BOLT from the cap to reveal the hidden hex bit socket and you have a handy screwdriver for repairing things around the house, fixing electronics etc. They offer an optional 33-bit set to go with your tactical pen, which supports Flathead, Phillips, Hex and TORX bits.
This is one of the smallest and strongest everyday carry tactical pens you’ll ever find.
It Comes in Three Finishes
APEX BOLT comes in three finishes: Black Matte Aluminum, Polished Titanium, and Sandblasted Titanium. Each has a unique texture and feel. This pen will feel great in your hand thanks to an improved ergonomic grip and balanced weight distribution.
It’s a durable pen and a multi-tool in one. You won’t want to be without one in your pocket. You can never have enough tools.
Also why not check out:
- 3Dazer Precision Measurement Tool For Your Smartphone
- 6 Reasons Why The FLIR ONE Infrared Accessory Is A Handyperson’s Best Friend (list)
- Anywhere Tools Modular Everyday Carry System
- Best Corded Drill
- Best Magnifying Glass
- Best Tool Brand: Measure Twice, Buy Once
- COMBAR Heavy-Duty Multi-Tool
- Coolbox Combines a Host of Tech Tool Options in One Kit
- Craftsman Introduces The Sliding Adjustable Wrench
- Leatherman Hail Carabiner is Airplane Allowed
- Moasure ONE Motion Measure Tool
- RYOBI Phone Works Transforms Your Smartphone Into a Power Tool
- Soto Torch Turns Lighters Into Useful Tools
- The Butterfly Knife Multi-Tool Lets You Solve Problems While Being Cool
- The Leatherman Tread Fits A Multitool Onto Your Watchband
- The Little Bit More Is A Tiny Keychain Tool
- The Logosol M8 Portable Sawmill Is The Ultimate Power Tool
- The MyKee Is A Multitool For Everyday Use
- The Nomad CNC Puts Precision Milling On Your Desktop
- The Strelka Toolbook Is A Discreet Tool Kit
- The TEC Torch Is The Closest You Can Get To A Lightsaber
- True Utility Handspan Throws A Wrench (And Calipers) In Your Pocket