If you’re searching for the best e bikes for women, and as a mother, then the Yuba Boda Boda is the most likely candidate. It’s built to haul nearly 400 lbs., and not just cargo, but kids as well with additional add-ons. More importantly, you can stretch its battery life up to 90 miles of travel.
Why We Like It – Yuba Boda Boda
The Yuba Boda Boda is built to handle nearly 400 lbs of cargo, whether its kids or groceries, up to 90 miles. And with impeccable hydraulic disc brakes, you have confident stopping power.
Durability & Build Quality
You’d think with an aluminum frame the Yuba Boda Boda wouldn’t carry much, but quite the contrary. It can haul nearly 400 pounds! And don’t worry about stopping power; the Tektro Vela hydraulic disc brakes are impeccable, which is a necessary feature to have when you’re driving around with kids.
Performance (Speed & Acceleration)
The Yuba Boda Cargo Bike is pretty average in the speed department. The Shimano Steps E6100 250W motor maxes out at 20mph. That isn’t slow, but still fast enough to get you around in a timely manner.
Range & Battery
However, Yuba Boda Boda is essentially a distance runner. On a single charge, you can expect the Yuba Bike to travel up to 90 miles! That is some of the longest distances we’ve seen from electric cargo bikes.
The Yuba Electric Boda is lacking in safety features, but that’s not to say it has none; instead, it’s build makes it naturally safer—especially for kids, more so than the Liv Thrive E+ 1 Pro. Weight of the bike is much closer to the driver, not the kids, so it’s easier to handle. The integrated front and rear LED lights help driving at night, and add ons are on sale to help provide a safer environment for kids, like a child seat.
Yuba Boda Boda Wrap Up
The Yuba Boda Boda is an excellent bike to have, but only if its purpose is your purpose. Do you need to haul, commute, enjoy a stroll through the park with family? If that’s a frequent activity you engage in, then this bike is worth the investment, despite its add-ons and expert assembly.
Also why not check out:
- ANCHEER 26″ Electric City Bike Review
- ANCHEER E Bike Review
- ANCHEER Electric Bike Review
- ANCHEER Folding Electric Mountain Bike With 26 Inch Wheel Review
- Angotrade Electric Road Bike Review
- Ariel Rider C-Class Commuter Bike Review
- BAKCOU Mule Elite Review
- BESV TRB1 Review
- Blix Aveny Review
- Boardman ADV 8.9E Review
- Bulls Ebikes Review
- Cannondale Synapse NEO SE Review
- Cannondale Topstone Neo Carbon Electric Road Bike Review
- CIVI Bikes Review
- Cube Kathmandu Hybrid 45 Review
- DJ Fat Bike Review
- E-Joe Anggun Electric Comfort Bike Review
- eAhora X7 Review
- ECOTRIC Fat Tire 500W Bike Review
- ECOTRIC Folding Bike Review
- Electric City Bike Review
- ElectroBike Gama Cruise Review
- Emojo Electric Bike Review
- Emojo Panther Review
- FIIDO D1 Folding Electric Bike Review
- Focus Paralane2 Review
- Gazelle Bikes Review
- Giant Revolt E+ Pro Review
- Giant Road E 1 Pro Review
- Grace MX Review