UPDATED. When it comes to iPhone docks you want something that complements not conflicts with Apple’s design. The Tango TRX is a 2.1-channel iPhone/iPod touch speaker dock that is to drool for.
Hidden beneath the cool exterior are two tweeters, two midrange drivers and a downward firing sub for crystal clear tunes. Bluetooth 2.1 +ERD is built right into the system, which means you can not only stream your tunes wirelessly, but control the device from afar thanks to Xtrememac’s custom iPhone app. It also includes a line in input, 30-pin dock, LED indicator lights and physical remote control.
You might expect to pay hundreds of dollars for this system, but in actual fact you can buy it direct for $180. Otherwise expect to pay $199.99 at an Apple retail location.
Update: Checkout our Xtrememac Tango TRX review.
Also why not check out:
- A-Box: Ammo Box Turned High End Bullet Proof iPod Speaker System
- Altec Lansing Announces MIX Boombox
- Beach Towel Speaker System
- eWoo eFizz Travel Speaker For iPod Review
- HAMSWAN H2C Bluetooth Speaker With Alarm Clock
- iLog: Log + iPod Dock
- K-Box: Turn Any Flat Surface Into A Giant Speaker
- Koostik Wooden Amplifier Dock For The iPhone (video)
- Origaudio Speakers–The Speakers You Can Fold Up and Carry Around
- Philips Fidelio DS8550 Speaker Dock Review
- Quirky’s Perch Smartphone Dock And Speaker
- Russound AGO1 AirGo Powered Outdoor Speaker
- Tunebug Shake Coverts Any Helmet Into A Wireless Speaker, Biking Nirvana Hear I Come
- Tunebug Shake Portable Speaker Review
- Yamaha PDX-11 Rugged Portable Speaker
- ZingBox: A Solar-Powered Boom Box For Your Outdoor Music Needs