Say hello to Microsoft newest Xbox 360 steering wheel. We get the feeling Kit, as in the show Knightrider, would be proud of this. Fortunately for all, it ain’t that expensive, costing $60 when it becomes available for purchase on Halloween of this year. Word on the street is that this wireless wheel will work with older games, though the functionality maybe some what limited – it’s aimed at the release of Forza 4. If you take a close look, the wheel mimics the Xbox 360’s wireless controller to a T, but keep in mind that it is motion sensing.
You can preorder the wireless Xbox 360 steering wheel from Amazon today with arrival on the day of release.
Also why not check out:
- First Look: Thrustmaster T500RS Racing Wheel
- Genius Speed Wheel 6 MT Review
- Logitech G27 Racing Wheel: Too Cool For The Xbox 360
- PlayStation Move Racing Wheel Promises More Realism for Car and Motorcycle Games (E3)
- Steelseries SRW-S1 Racing Wheel (video)
- Thrustmaster F1 Replica Racing Wheel
- Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia Racing Wheel for Xbox 360 is A First
- Thrustmaster Ferrari Wireless GT Cockpit 430 Scuderia Edition For PS3 And PC
- Thrustmaster Ferrari Wireless GT Cockpit 430 Scuderia Edition Review
- Thrustmaster Limited Edition Ferrari PS3/PC Gamepad Review
- Thrustmaster T500RS Stuns, Shocks, Wrestles To Death
- Thrustmaster’s T500 RS Gran Turismo Steering Wheel/Pedal Combo Will Set you Back $600 (update)
- Xbox 360 Steering Wheel In A Suzuki