Made from durable and rugged CORDURA 1000D fabric, the Ogden Made Messenger Bag ($125 value) should last the test of time or really whatever you throw at (or in) it. Each of these bags are handmade, and includes the company’s custom x-pac ripstop fabric. There is also room for a laptop and some other goodies.
We’re giving away one of these to one person. To enter just use the Rafflecopter widget below.
This contest ends 6/4/2014 at 11:59 PST
It’s open to US residents in the continental US of A only.
Also why not check out:
- 5 Best Sling Bags in 2020
- Bamboo Blackbox Cases
- Best Weekender Bag for Men
- Booq Python Slimpack Review: Slim and Small is Finally Good
- Clyde St. Messenger Review
- Hard Graft 2Unfold Premium Laptop Bag Changes Shape According to Its Contents (pics)
- Incase 13-inch Macbook Air Neoprene Sleeve Review
- Incase 13-inch Macbook Air Perforated Hardshell Case Review
- Mission Workshop Sanction Rucksack Review
- Mixbag Transformer Bag Review
- Powerbag Lets You Charge on the Go
- Stock and Barrel Co Buck Brown Harness Leather Field Bag
- The Faraday Tote Is The Urban Badass Bag You’ve Been Looking For
- Timbuk2 Especial Tres Review
- Timbuk2 Snoop Camera Messenger Review