GadgetReview is giving away one Case Logic DCB-308 SLR Camera Sling Bag to one lucky GadgetReview reader!
The Case Logic Camera Sling Carry let’s you carry your digital SLR equipment comfortably on your back and features a customizable divider system and a side entry for quick access to items inside the bag. The shoulder strap also helps with easily tossing the bag to your front-side so you don’t have to meddle with taking the pack on and off to get into your gear. Multiple pockets provide plenty of storage. It’s designed to fit most DSLR cameras with a standard or zoom lens attached. There are extra pockets for cleaning cloths, memory cards and filters. The zippered pocket on the interior comes in handy for keeping fragile gear in place, and the customizable organization overall makes this quality bag very versatile. Lastly, there is a weather hood that snugly fits over the bag and keeps your gear dry in a down pour. If you don’t need to use the weather hood, just stick it into the stuff sack to keep it out of the way. Also, there’s a chance you can get your hands on this quality camera bag without you having to press “Add to Cart” and pay up.
We’re giving away one of these to one GadgetReview reader for FREE. To enter just LIKE our Facebook Fan Page and then leave a comment on this page telling us about your favorite Seinfeld episode. Again, you’ll need to like our Facebook Fan page. Also, checkout CaseLogic’s Sweepstakes on their Facebook fan page. Between now and 12/13 they’re giving away one of their iPad Folios with an actual iPad 2 to one luck Facebook fan! So please try and give it a shot, you might just be our lucky winner.
Will pick one winner at random from the comments, but in order to WIN you’ll have to Like Us and comment below with a registered email address. If you’d like a double entry, follow us on Twitter and retweet this contest.
This contest ends 11/16/2011 at 11:59 PST
It’s open to US residents in the continental US of A only.
Also why not check out:
- Asokee Turns Your GoPro Into A DSLR Camera
- Best Canon DSLR in 2020 (October Reviews)
- Best Canon Lens for Video, Starting at $125
- Best DSLR Camera for Beginners in 2020 (October Reviews)
- Canon 5Ds DSLR Review
- Canon EOS 1300D DSLR Adds Connectivity for Casual Users
- Canon EOS Rebel T6i Review – DSLR Camera
- Canon Rebel SL1 DSLR Review
- How to Clean a DSLR Mirror
- Is the iPhone 7 Really Better than a DSLR? Fstoppers Took a Look
- Joby Gorillapod SLR-Zoom Review
- LyfeShot Blynk Time-Lapse Camera Review
- Nikon D3300 Review – DSLR Camera
- Nikon D5500 Review – DSLR Camera
- Nikon D7000 Review – Point and Shoot Camera
- Nikon D810 DSLR Review
- Pentax K-S2 DSLR Review
- The Konstruktor F Is The Best Do-It-Yourself SLR Camera
- The Olympus Air Turns Your Smartphone Into A DSLR
- What Is a DSLR Camera?