GadgetReview is giving away one Case Logic DCB-308 SLR Camera Sling Bag to one lucky GadgetReview reader!
The Case Logic Camera Sling Carry let’s you carry your digital SLR equipment comfortably on your back and features a customizable divider system and a side entry for quick access to items inside the bag. Multiple pockets provide plenty of storage. It’s designed to fit most DSLR cameras with a standard or zoom lens attached. There are extra pockets for cleaning cloths, memory cards and filters. Lastly, there is a weather hood that snugly fits over the bag and keeps your gear dry in a down pour.
We’re giving away one of these to one GadgetReview reader for FREE. To enter just LIKE our Facebook Fan Page and then leave a comment on this page telling us about your favorite Seinfeld episode. Again, you’ll need to like our Facebook Fan page. Also, checkout CaseLogic’s Sweepstakes on their Facebook fan page. Between now and 12/13 they’re giving away one of their iPad Folios with an actual iPad 2 to one luck Facebook fan!
Will pick one winner at random from the comments, but in order to WIN you’ll have to Like Us and comment below with a registered email address. If you’d like a double entry, follow us on Twitter and retweet this contest.
This contest ends 11/16/2011 at 11:59 PST
It’s open to US residents in the continental US of A only.
Also why not check out:
- Asokee Turns Your GoPro Into A DSLR Camera
- Best Canon DSLR
- Best Canon Lens for Video, Starting at $125
- Best DSLR Camera for Beginners
- Canon 5Ds DSLR Review
- Canon EOS 1300D DSLR Adds Connectivity for Casual Users
- Canon EOS Rebel T6i DSLR Review
- Canon Rebel SL1 DSLR Review
- How to Clean a DSLR Mirror
- Is the iPhone 7 Really Better than a DSLR? Fstoppers Took a Look
- Joby Gorillapod SLR-Zoom Review
- LyfeShot Blynk Time-Lapse Camera Review
- Nikon D3300 Review
- Nikon D5500 DSLR Review
- Nikon D7000 Review
- Nikon D810 DSLR Review
- Pentax K-S2 DSLR Review
- The Konstruktor F Is The Best Do-It-Yourself SLR Camera
- The Olympus Air Turns Your Smartphone Into A DSLR
- What Is a DSLR Camera?