With a plethora of phone system to choose from, why should you choose RingCentral, one of the best voip for small business?
We’ve reviewed a variety of different virtual PBX systems, and RingCentral has always stood out to us as one of the best options on the market today. With premium features at an affordable price, you can truly get a complete phone system with RingCentral.
Let’s take a look at some of the reasons why RingCentral is the complete phone system. If you’re thinking about purchasing RingCentral for your small business, this is a great place to start.
When you think about “complete” phone systems, you may also first think about cost. Complete phone systems usually include both base features and premium features, which often means you’ll be paying more overall. With RingCentral, this is different. Rather than trying to juggle multiple vendors, software and hardware options, RingCentral’s plan offerings allow you to bundle different services and features together. When you bundle with RingCentral, you can expect to get savings of up to 30% on your monthly and yearly costs.
This is due in part to the fact that it’s much cheaper for RingCentral to operate a cloud-based phone system like this over a traditional on-premises phone system. In the end, RingCentral passes those savings on to you. More cost benefits come around when you consider how much less maintenance you’ll experience when you bundle your services together.
Easy to Use
In our reviews of RingCentral, one feature stands out: how easy the system is to set up and use. Some virtual phone systems are incredibly complex in installation and management. With RingCentral, you can get up and running in a matter of minutes instead of waiting days for a full installation.
After installation, you’ll be able to easily manage all your users and settings from a single interface. This increases you and your team’s overall working efficiency, without having to rely on third-party monitoring apps and tools. The system is also incredibly easy to use for your end users. Everyone who uses RingCentral will have access to the same tools and interface, making training and continued use simple for everyone.
Since RingCentral is a cloud-based PBX system, it offers much more versatility and flexibility than other small business phone systems. You can access all you need on any one of your devices through the RingCentral app. All you need is a reliable internet connection and a compatible mobile device.
This versatility offers many more benefits than just being able to access RingCentral from mobile devices. It allows you to expand your search for new team members away from just local areas. In fact, you could built a completely remote team with RingCentral, if necessary.
Safe and Secure
Any cloud-based system can be vulnerable to external threats, but you won’t need to worry about that with RingCentral. This PBX system is designed for safety and reliability. RingCentral has a team dedicated to security 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You can rest assured that your users, internal infrastructure and sensitive data will remain secure with RingCentral’s phone system. RingCentral’s safety features also keep your system safe from natural disasters, power outages and more so you don’t have to worry about losing data or money from being offline for too long.
Purchasing a new system and learning how to use it can be very intimidating for every user involved in the process. However, RingCentral doesn’t leave you hanging when it comes to support throughout every step of the way. As a part of their services, you can get on-boarding and user support for all of your users. In all of our reviews, we’ve always been especially impressed with RingCentral’s support teams.
Also why not check out:
- 6 of the Best Budget Apps for Android
- 8 of the Best Budget Apps for The iPhone: Make Your Money Smart
- Facebook VoIP Calls Now Available for the iOS
- Facebook VoIP Now Available to Android Users
- Fixed vs. Non-Fixed VoIP: Quickly Learn The Differences
- How to Set Up a VoIP Phone Service for a Small Business
- How VoIP Can Benefit Small Business Owners
- iCall: VoIP App For The iPhone
- Jive Review: Robust Reporting and High Call Quality
- Landline vs VoIP: Which Works Better for Your Business and Why
- Lenovo Launches Their First All-In-One Desktop Computer, The A600, Includes VoIP Remote/Mouse
- Linux VoIP handset needs no computer
- Philips Skype Phone (VOIP8411B/37) Review
- RingCentral Review: Budget Friendly and Feature Heavy
- RingCentral vs 8×8: RingCentral Offers More Features For Less
- RingCentral vs Jive – RingCentral Gives You More Bang for Your Buck
- RingCentral vs Vonage: RingCentral is Better for Business
- T-Mobile Unlimited VoIP Service For Just $10 A Month
- Vonage Review: Simple to Set Up and Easy to Use
- Why is RingCentral the Best VoIP System for My Small Business
- Zoom vs GoToMeeting: Zoom Offers More Bang for Your Buck
- Zoom vs Skype: Zoom Wins in Video Conferencing