Are you looking for the best electric scooter?
So you have been seeing people everywhere ride down the street on their electric scooters, having fun and you want to get in on the action. Maybe reduce your carbon footprint. But where do you start? Well, first you determine which is the best motorized scooter, then you have to buy one. But who sells electric scooters? I am going to help you learn where to buy an electric scooter. It’s easy.
Learn Where To Buy An Electric Scooter
Electric scooters are not a fad. These vehicles are here to stay. One recent report that surveyed 7000 people from 10 cities and found that 70% of them are pro electric scooter. People love them and want to ride them. And this is why they are selling like hotcakes. Whether it is a Mi electric scooter or a Genze electric scooter,
Buy Directly From Electric Scooter Brands
Your first option of where to buy an adult electric scooter is directly from the manufacturer’s website. Brands like Razor, GoTrax, Glion, Segway, and many others all offer their scooters for purchase directly from their sites. Many offer free shipping. These sites also offer helpful extras like lists of full specs, how-to videos, and the latest product announcements. They also offer accessories like an extra battery and other extras.
These are the people who make the electric scooters, so they know them better than anyone, so this is a great place to get the info you need before you buy. Xiaomi is obviously going to know more about the Xiaomi electric scooter.
Buy An Electric Scooter From A Local Store
If you want to walk into a local store and buy an electric scooter, you have plenty of options. You can buy from a big chain like Walmart, Best Buy or Target, or you can buy from a small local retailer. Some of these stores let you order online and then pick it up at the physical location. Even some bike shops carry e-scooters and there are many electric scooter shops all across the USA. These stores may not have a lot of extra accessories though if you need a battery or replacement pneumatic tires.
Scooter specific brand stores are increasing around the country as well, like Razor in Cerritos, California or Xtreme Scooter in Auburn, Washington.
Find The Best Electric Scooter Online
These days we do everything online and that includes shopping for an expensive or large item and having it shipped right to your door. Online stores are an excellent way to buy new lightweight scooters for adults. You can shop for then on Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, Target, Kmart, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and others.
Amazon is probably the best online store to shop at for your purchase since they have a wide selection, often free shipping, plenty of reviews from previous customers and the motorized electric scooter section is well organized. You can buy a spare lithium ion battery there too as well as many other extras. They make it easy.
Amazon is a great place to get your questions answered. You can find out how long charging takes, what kind of suspension and shock absorption it has, how much ride time the lithium-ion battery gives you, how big the tires are, the power of the motor and much more.
Now that you know where to buy an electric scooter, just make sure that you do your homework first and research before you buy it. Gadget Review has plenty of reviews on electric scooters where you can learn all about them. We test and ride these vehicles hands-on and always give you an honest look at our experience with the product.
Make sure that you choose one with the proper tires for your usage, a powerful enough electric motor for your needs and it should also have a rider weight that supports you. Most have a weight capacity of over 200 lbs, but always check. Unlike a plain old kick scooter, these vehicles have power. Look for models with speeds that you are comfortable with. You may want to go 20 miles per hour, but 30 miles per hour might be too fast for your daily commute.
Think about the features that you want. Do you want airless tires? Regenerative braking? A rear disc brake? There’s a lot to think about when it comes to an electric scooter for adults. Maybe you need a folding electric scooter so that you can carry it and take it with you on your commute.
Also why not check out:
- 5 Reasons Why The EcoReco Scooter Is The Best Mode of Personal Transportation
- Best 50cc Scooter
- Best Electric Scooter For Kids
- Best Gas Scooter
- Best Scooter for Kids
- Eco Reco M5 Electric Scooter Review 2020
- EcoReco M5 e-Scooter Is Basically An Urban Travel Vehicle In A Bag
- Fastest Electric Scooters – Considering Two Wheels for 2020?
- Glion Dolly Electric Scooter Review
- Gotrax GXL Electric Scooter Review
- How Much Does A Electric Scooter Cost?
- How To Make An Electric Scooter – Down And Dirty DIY
- Moped vs Scooter – 6 Key Differences
- NanRobot D4+ Electric Scooter Review
- PowerRider 360 Upgrades The Big Wheel
- Qiewa Q1 Hummer Electric Scooter Review
- QIEWA Qmini Electric Scooter Review
- Razor A5 Lux Kick Scooter Review (2019 Edition)
- Razor E200 Electric Scooter Review
- Razor E300 Electric Scooter Review
- Razor Eco Smart Metro Electric Scooter Review (2019 Edition)
- Razor Pocket Mod Electric Scooter Review (2019 Edition)
- Segway ES1 Electric Scooter Review
- The Gogoro Smartscooter: EV City Scooting with Swappable Batteries
- This Self Balancing Electric Scooter Fits in the Back of a Smart Car
- UberScoot 1000w Electric Scooter Review
- Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter Review