Western Digital jumped further on board the e-label train today with the introduction a new My Passport Studio portable. Aside from sporting Firewire 800 (400 adapter included) and USB 2.0 interfaces, it includes an always on e-ink screen that displays your own personal label as well as drive capacity and if the drive is locked.
The drive comes preformatted for Mac in 3 capacities (320GB, 500GB and 640GB), measures just .7 inches thick and start at $150.
Also why not check out:
- Iomega Intros Two New eGo Portable Hard Drives: BlackBelt & Encrypt Portable
- LG XD3 Brushed Aluminum Portable Hard Drives
- Seagate Announces First Wireless USB Portable Hard Drive
- Seagate Backup Plus 1TB Portable Drive Review
- Seagate GoFlex Satellite 500GB Wireless Hard Drive Review (short version)
- Seagate GoFlex Satellite Mobile Wireless Storage Review (extended version)
- USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drives From PQI