This is not one of those 4 wheelers for kids.
In our humble opinion the T-Rex is still the car come motorcycle to own. It offers unparalleled speeds, agility and all together fun. After all, it’s basically a motorcycle minus all the danger. But, arguably half the fun is rooted in risk and hence why this quad bike is stomach churning attractive. If you want to use your snowplow for transport take a look at the best ATV winch too.
Under the hood is a V8 3.0L Ferrari engine, which can rocket the four wheeled beast to 150mph. The bike weighs just over 500lbs and with 250HP it’s no surprise that it’s ultra fast. However, with tires as thick as they are and a setup that looks like it is built for the straights, we can’t imagine a high speed turn would be a good idea, so good thing that it sports four 324mm brake discs. If you’re worried about your vehicle getting stuck, take a look at the best ATV winch too.
If you’re still intrigued, you might want to know that it’s probably not road legal, but it is for sale for $263,000.
Also why not check out:
- 10 Of The Best 4 Wheelers For Kids in 2020
- 5 Best Motorcycle Airbag Vests in 2020
- 7 Best Motorcycle Helmet Locks in 2020
- Avtoros Shaman, Because ATVs Need Eight Wheels
- Beartek moto Gloves Review
- Best ATV Battery
- Best ATV Snow Plow
- Best ATV Winch
- Best Electric Motorcycle for Kids
- Best Motorcycle Battery
- Best Motorcycle Lift
- Best Pit Bike
- Confederate X132 Hellcat Motorcycle Costs $50,000, Includes Carbon Fiber Wheels
- Razor Crazy Cart Review
- Razor Dune Buggy Review
- Razor MX500 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike Review
- Scamander All Terrain Vehicle Swims, Closest we’ve seen that is Production Worthy (video)
- Snaefell: The Ultimate Motorcycle Side Car
- The Auto Moto Zooms To The US, 3 Wheels With A 2 Wheel Motorcyle Like Experience