Have you ever looked at a painting and wish you could create such masterpieces? It happens to the best of us, especially those of us who have no artistic skills what so ever. While not everyone can be born with such amazing talents, those still looking to create their own masterpieces can now look to the WaterColorBot 2.0, a former Kickstarter project from Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories and Super Awesome Sylvia. The second version of the innovative artistic robot will take your digital art and turn them into watercolor pieces.
Bot Painting Machine
The WaterColorBot 2.0 easily connects to your computer and will turn whatever image you want into a watercolor work of art on paper. You literally just sit back and relax as the bot creates the masterpiece. All you have to do is snap a watercolor palette into place and its arm will recreate that digital image for you. But if you still want to lend some of your own artistic expertise (if you have any), you can easily connect it to your computer and then create your very own drawings on its screen and then it’ll paint it for you using watercolors. If you’re not antically inclined, you can choose any preloaded vector art.
No Assembly Required
The first version was the actual Kickstarter product, but this 2.0 version has some improvements, with the biggest one coming fully pre-assembled and ready to use right out of the box. It also hosts an aluminum carriage with crossed linear roller bearings and more.
Use With Standard Supplies
There’s no need to go out and by any expensive proprietary supplies since the WaterColorBot works with standard and common watercolor paints, pens and paper that you can get at a regular craft store.
To be your own Picasso, get the WaterColorBot for $295 and it also comes with a starter set of watercolor paints, paper and a brush.
Also why not check out:
- $2,400 Robotic Gymnast
- 15 Year Old Girl Receives an Affordable Bionic Hand (video)
- 5 Foot Robot That Can Build
- A Real World RC Car Transforms Into A Robot (video)
- All New ASIMO Humanoid Robot Revealed (video)
- Beachbot Project Makes Patterns into Enormous Beach Art
- Boxing Robots Make “Real Steel”…Real
- DARPA’s LittleDog Robot Will Haunt Your Dreams (video)
- Grumpy Cat This is Not
- Husqvarna’s Newest Demolition Robot Works via Bluetooth Remote
- iRobot Face For Real
- Japan Sells $20K Mech For Kids (video)
- Japanese Dentristry and Robots
- Japanese Robot Screams If She Is Poked Too Hard (video)
- JIBO Is A Robot The Whole Family Will Enjoy (video)
- Meet KEECKER, The Connected Robot Who Wants To Rule Your Home
- Microsoft Tests Real (Slightly Terrifying) Security Bot K5
- Microsoft’s HoloLens AR Robot is Cute and Very Exciting
- New Elmo Toy Sure To Draw Rabid Parents
- Not Sharks But Still Throwing You a Bone – Robots with Fri#*n Laser Beams On Their Heads
- Ozobot Review: A Colorful Robot
- Ozobot World’s Smallest SMART Robot Review
- Panasonic Shampoo Robot Testing in Tokyo Salon (video)
- Roboglove (video)
- Robot VS Puppy
- Robotic Women Is Complete Fake
- Rovio Robot Reviewed
- Spykee Robot Can Be Controlled Via Skype
- Star Wars Fan Makes His Own BB-8
- The Amio Robot–Our First Robot Butler?
- The Titan Arm is an Affordable Robocop Suit (video)
- TOPIO: The Super-Buff Ping Pong Robot
- Vent-Miser: A Robotic Venting System
- Video of Honda’s Newest Robot, Asimo
- Video of the Day: DARPA’s Horse Robot, The LS3, Just Got Better (video)
- Video of the Day: Watch DARPA’s Robotic Dog Toss Cinder Blocks (video)
- Will Punxsutawney Phil Be Next To Lose His Job To A Machine?
- World’s First MRI Guided Neurosurgical Robot Arm (video)
- WOW Stuff Arachnid Robot Toy looks Bad Ass (video)
- Your Robitic Twin, Because I’ve Always Wanted A Brother