Summer might be on its way out – we know, hard to believe – but that doesn’t mean you can’t relish in the remaining weeks of warm weather and long days. Come to think of it, there is probably at least 6-8 weeks of solid weather remaining, and if you’re on the East coast of the US that generally translates into “hot and sticky”. The only way to avoid the humidity is AC or dunking yourself into a body of water.
The Water Hockey Rink is ice hockey meets slip and slide. Thirty nozzles spray 24-inch high fountains of water that saturate the surface and allowing the over sized plastic pluck and players to slide around, which will surely result in a torn groin or two. At either end sits an inflatable hockey net, while two included soft plastic hockey sticks help you defend your goal. You’ll of course need a garden hose and a penchant for short lived games, unless of course you included some sort of alcohol, though we’d never condone such a thing to a minor. It’s too bad they don’t make a version large enough to accomodate 4-6 adults, however that would probably lead to additional injuries.
Hammacher Schlemmer sells it for $49.95.
Also why not check out:
- 7 Best Balloon Air Pumps in 2020
- 7 Best Packs of Origami Paper in 2020
- Are You An Aspiring Programer? You Need To Checkout Anki’s New Code Labs Project and Contest
- Best Inkpads
- Best Kiddie Pool
- desk pets CarBot R/C Review
- Duck Hunter Launch and Load Review
- GadgetReview’s Top Ten G.I.Joe Vehicles From Back In The Day (1982-1986)
- Halloween Is Over, But There’s Awlays Time To Be Wolverine
- Hyper Fast Slot Cars (video)
- iLaunch Thunder
- Max Force Shadow Hawk 100 Review
- Mazooka Marshmallow Bazooka Features an Electric Air Compressor, Fires Marshmallows 40-feet
- Razor’s Crazy Cart XL Is Drifting Fun For Adults
- Super Mario Kart Comes To Life, Kids Will Love 6V Ride-On Vehicle
- WowWee Light Strike Review