World Cup fans can now watch almost any match of the World Cup in glorious 4K HDR on DISH. Channel 540 to be precise. But that’s not all you get.
Don’t miss a second of the action
During the tournament, you will also have access to the DISH Soccer Zone app, which is exclusive to DISH. It gives you the ability to easily find, watch and also record all 64 World Cup matches.
Aside from that, you’ll have access to the FOX Sports app so that you can watch every World Cup game live while you are on-the-go. So you won’t have to worry about missing any of the action this year.
This years World Cup is in Russia and I don’t have to tell you that it is a global phenomenon. For one month Soccer fans will be in heaven. 4K HDR gives you a more realistic picture with richer colors, enhanced contrast and unmatched clarity. This means that watching it at home is as good as having a front row seat.
All you need is a Hopper 3 and 4K HDR television, then just tune into channel 540 starting on June 14. Then open a cold one and sit back and enjoy yourself.
With the DISH Soccer Zone app, you can also pick your favorite countries, get the latest team scores and stats, and keep track of the schedule. It is all updated in real time. You can access the app now through July 15 on any generation internet-connected Hopper, Hopper Duo, any model Joey or Wally set-top box. Just launch Soccer Zone through the Apps menu, DISH’s GameFinder app or channel 835.
DISH makes it easy to watch this year’s World Cup
The FOX Sports app is how you can watch the games on-the-go. Many of us are fans, but we are also busy, so this app means that we don’t have to miss out on all of the fun. Just follow the TV Everywhere verification process in the app.
What are you waiting for? Get busy watching the matches! Score another point in DISH’s favor.
Also why not check out:
- Amazon Prime Video Is On DISH Hopper 3
- American Airlines Offers Live TV Powered By DISH
- AT&T SportsNet and the Vegas Golden Knights Now Available on DISH in Las Vegas
- Best Satellite TV
- College Football Fan? DISH Has You Covered
- DirecTV Genie vs. DISH Hopper: How the Genie and the Hopper Compare
- DirecTV vs. DISH for RV’s: Satellite TV for your Mobile Home
- DirecTV vs. DISH Picture Quality: Who Has Better Picture Quality? DirecTV or DISH?
- DirecTV vs. DISH vs. COMCAST: The Showdown Between DirecTV, DISH, and COMCAST
- DirecTV vs. DISH vs. TIME WARNER: Who’s the Best Provider?
- DISH Activates Google Assistant On Hopper Receivers
- DISH Anywhere App Review
- DISH Brings College Football To Seven Peaks Music Festival
- DISH Joins Apple Business Chat
- DISH Launches OnePoint To Control Multiple TVs
- DISH Network and DirecTV Channel Guide
- DISH Network Comes Down Hard on Satellite Pirates
- Dish Network Earnings Saved By Massive Subscriptions to Sling TV
- DISH Network Review, A Hands On Experience
- Dish Network Updates Dish Anywhere App with Personalization Features
- Dish Network Wireless Joey Review Roundup
- Dish Voice Remote Allows Customized Channel Control
- Dish Voice Remote Review Roundup
- DISH vs. Time Warner Cable (comparison)
- Get Great Dish TV Packages From Planet Dish
- Google Assistant Now Available On DISH
- Hopper 3 Review Round Up
- How To Program a Dish Network Remote: Using Your Remote with a New Device
- Watch EPIX 4K Ultra HD Movies On DISH