Coachella has officially come to an end. Tear, I know. Fortunately, we were on hand the first weekend and had the luxury of attending Chevy and McDonald’s Stingray party at Bootsy Bellows in Palm Springs.
To call the experience “off the chain” is probably an understatement. In addition to a Stingray road course (see the video above) there was an open bar of McDonalds food (only the top tier stuff), a free fall airbag setup, and an eye popping assortment of celebs including Leonardo DiCaprio, Anthony Kiedis of Chili Peppers fame and many-many more.
So what are you waiting for? Hit the play button above.
Also why not check out:
- 11 Reasons the Corvette C7 Is a Budget Supercar (list)
- 2014 Chevy’s boast updated MyLink, Smartphone integration
- 2014 Corvette Stingray Announced From Chevrolet (video)
- 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Review
- 2015 Chevy Corvette Z06 Gets A Supercharged Engine and at Least 625HP (video)
- 2015 GMC Yukon Denali, Chevy Suburban First Drive and Look (video)
- All New 2020 Corvette Stingray Priced at Just $67,500, Revealed and Video
- Apple Teams Up With Chevy To Integrate Siri Into Their Cars (video)
- Chevrolet Bolt EV First Drive Review
- Chevy Bolt EV Review
- Chevy Camaro Hot Wheels Edition
- Chevy Spark EV First Drive: the Affordable Electric Car
- Chevy Volt Price Announced
- Chevy Volt Review
- Chevy Volt Uses GPS To Adjust Engine Use
- Hands on With the 2014 Chevy Spark EV (pics)
- Hands on with the Chevy Spark (pics)
- Opel Outs Ampera Hybrid Vehicle, Uses Chevy Volt Engine