Even though the technology has been around for a while now, most of us don’t have a 3D printer in our home. However, they are getting more affordable and easier to use.
This 3D Printer Makes You Look Like a Pro
The Voladd 3D printer is a great example. They set out to make a 3D printer that is both stimulating to a child’s imagination, while adults can enjoy it at the same time. Aprinter that is great for learning and for having fun.
Read: Top 3D Printers
I bet you’ve wanted to use one of these machines to create unique objects. That’s what the Voladd 3D printer is all about. In fact, with Voladd Guided Content you can create objects that you can’t find anywhere else. It is a good choice for any business that requires you to be creative.
It is also very easy to use. If you can push a button, you are good to go. Whether you are an expert or a novice, you will be creating objects with ease. As you probably know, Thingiverse is the largest 3D printing platform. Voladd allows you to print directly from Thingiverse with no downloads. You just need Chrome or Firefox and to get the Voladd extension. That will make things much simpler.
Voladd Guided Content will guide you step by step, making sure that you get a perfect end result. This exclusive content has been curated by the Voladd team, giving you access to exclusive objects that are unique.
If that isn’t enough, Voladd APPs allows you to create objects in real time. All you have to do is enter some data so that the Voladd Cloud can generate the object. You don’t need any knowledge, there’s no waiting and zero hassle.
The Voladd 3D printer just makes the entire process easier than it has ever been before.
Create Anything Easily
Of course, you can also create your own designs too. It doesn’t matter if you are an industrial designer, a video game maker, or an amateur tinkerer. This machine makes you look like a pro. If only all 3D printers were this easy to use.
Also why not check out:
- 10 3D Printers for Under $1000 That Anyone Can Use At Home Today (list)
- 14 Amazing 3D Printed Objects You Need to Know About (list)
- 3D Print Your Own Rick and Morty Bobble Heads
- 3D Printed ‘Grizzly’ Rifle Explodes With One Shot
- 3D Printing Gets Real With The Alaris 30 Desktop 3D Printer
- 3D-Printed Wearable Iron Man Mark III Suit Sells For $35,000 (video)
- 3M’s New Polymer Film Makes Portable Gadgets 3-D
- Choc Creator V2: 3D Chocolate Printer
- CraftBot Makes 3D Printing Affordable
- Cube 3D Printer Comes Home for just $1,299
- Dremel’s Idea Builder: A 3D Printer For the Home
- Flying Machine Uses 3D Printers To Customize Titanium Bikes
- MakerBot 3D Printer to Include Metal, Stone and Wood Materials
- Makerbot Digitizer Scans Anything To 3D Print Later
- MakerBot’s 5th-Gen 3D Printer Adds Wood, Metal, And More To The Mix
- MCor’s 3D Printer Uses Regular Old A4 Paper
- Now You Can Make A Liver In A 3D Printer
- Play-Doh 3D Printer “Sells Out” on Thinkgeek
- Print Delicious Meals With Foodini, 3D Food Printer Uses Fresh Ingredients
- Print Your Own iPhone Skin With The iaPeel
- The First 3D Printed Metal Gun Fires Off Fifty Rounds. But Don’t Freak Out Yet
- The World’s First 3D Printed Gun Shot Can Now Be Heard Around the World (video)
- Tiko Home-Friendly 3D Printer Only $179
- Ultimaker 2 Extended Review
- Video of the Day: Watch a 3D Printed Gun Explode into 1000s of Pieces
- ZEUS Is Not Only A 3D Printer And Copier, But Can Fax “Print Outs”