I think I just found the best flask. Head to any airport with the Vice Holster strapped on and you’ll surely land yourself a free overnight stay in a concrete hotel room courtesy of the boys in blue. Head to your local hipster bar, though, and you’ll probably find yourself the center of attention long enough to score with the hottest tattooed chick in the joint.
Each holster is handmade, and if you haven’t figured it out can hold a pack of smokes and a 6 oz flask, or aleternatively a smartphone of your choosing. A screw on the back allows for quick and easy adjustments, though they say one size fits all. There is also an option for a wallet pocket, which might be the answer one seeks to avoid the pick pockets that are littered throughout a many European street.
The Vice Holster starts at $145 and takes about 3-4 weeks to ship to you.
Also why not check out:
- 11 Booze Related Gadgets For the Craft Drinker (list)
- 9 Clandestine Drinking Apparatuses To Sneak Booze into Any Sporting Event (list)
- Flask Tie is the Best Way to Lose Your Job
- Hide Your Booze In The Camera Flask
- iPhone Flask
- Meet the Drinkmaster Hoodie, Your Winter Drinking Companion
- Mitten Flask Will Keep You Warm And Drunk On The Slopes
- Shot Flask: a Flask with a Built-in Shot Glass (video)
- Sneak Booze Into the Game With These Binoculars
- Sneaky Shoes Hide A Bottle Of Booze
- Star Wars Hans Solo Blaster Toy Gun Doubles As a Flask
- The Cartridge Flask Hides Your Booze Inside Your 8-Bit Memories
- The GameBooze Combines Classic Gaming And Alcohol
- The Glask Puts a Flask in Your Baseball Glove
- The World’s Very First Smart Flask