Red and black hand sewn leather? Is it a car? Is it a Ferrari?
No, it’s a phone, but it is inspired by Ferrari, and carries its brand, alongside the Vertu logo. The Ascent Ferrari GT is Vertu’s latest Ferrari branded phone, and all leather aside, it’s made out of forged titanium finished with matter black PVD.
The sides of the phone look like an engine block, geometrically embossed and passed through by symbolic engine tubes until it screams Ferrari. The battery cover is made from yet another material – ceramic.
Instead of information on costs, we know only 2011 Ascent Ferrari GTs will be made.
Also why not check out:
- Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Ferrari F12 TRS Is A Bespoke Beauty (video)
- Ferrari F70 V12 Hybrid Concept (video/pics)
- Ferrari FF’s New Panoramic Roof Option
- Ferrari Rollercoaster Is Of Course The World’s Fastest At 150MPH (video)
- Ferrari’s F70 Captured on the Streets of Europe (pics)
- Hublot’s LaFerrari Watch Is Rarer Than The Car, Probably Costs More Than Your 911
- LaFerrari: The Enzo Replacement
- Replica Ferrari F1 Steering Wheel Costs Just $2,000
- SR Auto Group’s Project Black Mist Ferrari 458 Italia