Using a standing desk at work rather than sitting for eight hours a day is much healthier for you. However, standing desks are expensive. What can you do? Well, a desk converter is an inexpensive way to turn your current desk into one of the best standing desks so you can extend your desk height. They sit on top of your existing desk. The VariDesk Pro Plus 36 Desk Converter is a great choice.
This adjustable standing desk converter boasts solid construction, hydraulic operation, and comes with a five-year warranty. If you already have a desk that you enjoy, just place this on top for easy height adjustment while you work in a standing position.
Is The VariDesk Pro Plus 36 Desk Converter A Good Standing Desk Alternative?
VariDesk Pro Plus 36 Build Quality And Design
The build quality here is great. This is a sturdy and well-constructed stand up desk converter. There is one caveat here, however. Since converters are made to attach to your desk surface, they often get shaky when extended to maximum height, especially while installed on an already shaky desk. As long as you make sure that your desk underneath is solid and sturdy, this converter will also be solid and sturdy.
As for design, it looks great and visually compliments nearly any desk.
This model allows for a multiple screen setup which gives you versatility right off the bat. But that is not all. You can adjust the flexible keyboard tray stand to the height and angle of your choice. So the Varidesk Pro gives you a lot of customization for your working space.
This pro plus standing desk converter makes it super easy to turn your desk into a standing desk. I found it to be easy to install and adjust so that I had the perfect working height. The design is very versatile, allowing you to use one monitor screen or more. Being able to adjust the keyboard stand is another great feature. One that some competitors overlook, but it is needed in order to get things just perfect to work in comfort. As stated earlier, just make sure that the desk you attach it to is solid and sturdy. That way you won’t have any problems with your sit stand workstation. You can adjust the height easily and the keyboard area is easy to adjust.
This is a quality standing desktop converter that is a fraction of the price of a electric standing desk. And since it has all of the right adjustability options and a quality build, it is near perfect. It should handle all of your monitors and keyboard. If you have a single monitor, that works too. But it is especially good if you want to use a dual monitor setup. I was very comfortable while using it. This is a great buy. Read our other standing desk reviews to know more about it.
Also why not check out:
- Actio Standing Desk Review
- Artifox Minimalistic Standing Desk Hides Plenty of Modern Goodies
- Autonomous Smart Desk 2 Review
- Best Sit Stand Desk
- Best Standing Desk Chairs in 2020
- Best Standing Desk Converters in 2020
- Best Standing Desk Mat
- DIY Standing Desk: Low-Cost Counterweights
- Duke Adjustable Standing Desk Review
- Elevate Makes Any Desk A Standing Desk
- Eureka Standing Desk Converter Review
- Fully Cooper Standing Desk Converter Review
- GAZEDESK Workstation Transforms Any Desk Into A Standing Desk
- How to Properly Use a Standing Desk
- Imprint CumulusPRO Standing Desk Mat Review
- Jarvis Bamboo Standing Desk Review
- LifeDesk SmartLegs Turns Any Desk Into A Standing Desk
- LiftPro Standing Desk Adds Inset Phone Docks, Mouspad
- New Study Shows Benefits of Standing Desks vs. Sitting Chairs
- New Study Shows More Standing Benefits for Men Than Women
- Oploft is the Nordic, Mac-Friendly Standing Desk Solution You May Be Waiting For
- Readydesk Standing Desk: The Quick and Cheap Standing Desk
- SmartDesk 2 Home Office Edition Standing Desk – Smart Choice
- StandDesk Pro Standing Desk Review: A Great Standing Desk But…
- Standing Desk Benefits – Why Use One
- Standing Desks: Health Benefits Not Yet Proven
- Study: Standing At Your Desk Is Good For Your Brain
- The Level Gives You a Standing Desk Workout
- The Stand Up Workstation Makes You Healthier And Happier
- UpDesk UpWrite Standing Desk Review