With The Force Awakens coming up this month, it’s no surprise that Star Wars merchandise and Christmas have combined for the rampant spread of all things related to the galaxy far, far away. But if you really want to impress the Star Wars fan in your life with unique gift ideas, check out the lightsabers at Vader’s Vault, because these things are on a whole other level.
Vader’s Vault isn’t the only company that specializes in making Star Wars gifts and replicas for either side of the Force, but a few things set them apart. First, they go into a great amount of detail in both sabers and blades to make them as “authentic” as possible, including materials, light, sound, and feel. Second, their prices manage to avoid the astronomical heights that some replica lightsabers reach, probably because they manage to avoid official movie licensing (sorry if that’s a dealbreaker for you hardcore fans, but it does allow for a lot more imagination in the saber department).
The Vault also specializes in lightsabers that are “stunt” quality which means you can bash them around a little, which is far more fun than glass versions. You can also buy sabers and blades separately for various experimentations or replacements.
Vault sabers come in three different types – Combat, Champion, and Master. Combat sabers are the stunt options ideal for more rough-and-tumble or fan video work. Champion class sabers are built with more customization in mind so you can get exactly the saber that you are looking for, but at a higher class. Master sabers are specific projects the Vault is working, usually rare prototypes or interesting experiments that you can’t find anywhere else (until Disney copies them for the big screen, at least).
If all this has your Force sense tingling or you’re looking for great gifts for geeks in your life, then hop on over to Vader’s Vault and check out their current selections. Prices waver between $350 and $400 for most products, so obviously this is a serious gift investment.
Read Next: Star Wars Lightsabers Replica
Also why not check out:
- “Star Wars: The Force Unleashed” Video is Unbelievable
- 10 Top Stars Wars Weapons (list)
- 11 of the Best Star Wars Themed Commercials (list/video)
- 15 of the Best Star Wars LEGO Sets for Holiday Gift Giving (list)
- 15 Tasteful Stars Wars Prints and Posters That Won’t Get Torn Down By Your Girlfriend (list)
- 15 Vadering Pics George Lucas Would be Proud Of (list)
- 16 Top Star Wars Christmas Ornaments (list)
- 20 Galactically Geeky Star Wars Tees That Won’t Make You Look Like A Total Nerf-Herder (list)
- 23 Top Star Wars Costumes (list)
- 25 Top Geekiest Star Wars Gifts (list)
- 25 Top Star Wars Gifts for the Holidays (list)
- 35 Top Star Wars Cakes (list/pics)
- 8 Actual Working Star Wars Lightsabers (list)
- 8 Star Wars Ice Cube Trays That Belong on the Planet Hoth (list)
- 9 Pieces of Star Wars Tech Now a Reality (list)
- An Adult Star Wars Millennium Falcon Toy
- BB-8 Droid with App/Voice Control Wins Star Wars Fans Over
- Behind-The-Scenes Photos of Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back
- Check Out the Latest Star Wars Collectibles and Toys for This Holiday Season
- Chewbacca Star Wars Journal: A Furry and Fun Gift
- Chewbacca Strap Cover Gives Your Seatbelt A Stylin’ Look
- Cool Star Wars Chinese Warrior Characters Art
- Darth Vader Cuff Links Make A Boring Suit Cool
- Death Star Cookie Jar Is Fully Operational
- Designer Star Wars Watches for the Grown Up Fan
- Every Star Wars Fans Needs A Custom AT-AT Bookshelf
- Force Trainer: A Mind Reading Game With Star Wars Sound Effects
- Get Some R&R In The Stormtrooper Lounger
- Han Solo Frozen In Carbonite Life-Size Figure Is Taller Than Most NBA Players
- Han Solo’s Blaster Movie Prop Goes For $200,000